Author Topic: BONNEVILLE N W REUNION 2016  (Read 64580 times)

Offline Bob Drury

Re: BONNEVILLE N W REUNION 2016
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2016, 04:04:55 PM »
  Yep, I'll be there as long as the Posse don't nab Me First.
  That picture looks a lot like My most recent mug shot ... I do look a lot like Freud though ...
p.s.  If no Black racers are nominated for ANY and ALL Awards, I may boycott the Formal Dance after The Banquet Dinner...............                                 
                                                                                           O.R.B., out............................. :mrgreen:
Bob Drury

Offline Polyhead

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2016, 11:30:35 PM »
So all joking aside for a moment (and only just one), If I send a money order to the address in this thread that's all I need to do right?  Well... and then show up.  I haven't used my pay pal account in a super long time, I don't know if it's active or not.
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2016, 09:33:13 PM »
Cash, check, M.O. or paypal from an earlier post.

To contact me: Glenn Freudenberger
11113 37th DR SE, Everett, WA. 98208

425-422-6944

To use Pay Pal use this e-mail address.

Go to Pay Pal site. Pay to:

freudbouy@aol.com is the sign in.

POST as a GIFT.

They take a fee if it is not listed as a GIFT.

Contact me if You have any difficulty.

Checks and Money Orders mail to:

Glenn Freudenberger
11113 37th DR SE
Everett, WA.  98208

FREUD
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:35:45 PM by Stainless1 »
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2016, 10:19:25 AM »
If we do paypal, I did, are we good to go?
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2016, 11:06:27 AM »
We did, we are.... Thinking of going to see Murry on Friday I think.  Hopefully Johnboy is arranging that.  :|

Should we tweak FeRd to send out email confirmations... that should eat up a day or 2 of his time  :roll:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:08:57 AM by Stainless1 »
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2016, 11:52:27 AM »
You going to see Dennis Murray, the header guy? Let me know and we will caravan down.
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2016, 02:47:48 AM »
  As usual, I will be hosting a non-approved non-event at my abode about 5 miles from the Shilo Inn and across the bridge into Warshington.
  I might be around Friday but call first.  Saturday I will be ready to deny access from 10ish to 2:59 p.m.  At 3 p.m. I get ugly and You will be gone.
  Prudish wives or "neat freaks" will not do well here.  Children who are well behaved are allowed but will be handcuffed if they touch anything.
  This is a bachelors residence ruled by one giant face-licking dog and two older female cats who are meaner than Subaru.  Parts of the house will be at best "dusty".  The rest is not presently approved for human habitation.  
  Foul language and loud sexist guffaws may abound.  I will furnish water, pop, cheap snacks.  You want booze... you gotta bring it.
  If that Stainless guy shows up again, I may be packing heat as it is now legal to preach in Washington while fondling your "gun".
  If any are still in town with time to kill on Sunday, give me a call if you want to see my stuff.  Others have come before and lived to tell about it..............
                                                                      "One Run" Bob Drury        (360) 696-1428 home or (360) 241-4768 cell
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:50:43 AM by Bob Drury »
Bob Drury

Offline sofadriver

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2016, 11:05:17 AM »
Will everybody be able to wear those cool stickers that say "MY NAME IS  ............. " ?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:09:13 AM by sofadriver »
Mike in Tacoma

"aww, what the hell - let's just do it".............

Bike #833
100cc A/G, A/F and APS/G (in 2019)

Offline Polyhead

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2016, 12:07:17 PM »
 As usual, I will be hosting a non-approved non-event at my abode about 5 miles from the Shilo Inn and across the bridge into Warshington.
  I might be around Friday but call first.  Saturday I will be ready to deny access from 10ish to 2:59 p.m.  At 3 p.m. I get ugly and You will be gone.
  Prudish wives or "neat freaks" will not do well here.  Children who are well behaved are allowed but will be handcuffed if they touch anything.
  This is a bachelors residence ruled by one giant face-licking dog and two older female cats who are meaner than Subaru.  Parts of the house will be at best "dusty".  The rest is not presently approved for human habitation.  
  Foul language and loud sexist guffaws may abound.  I will furnish water, pop, cheap snacks.  You want booze... you gotta bring it.
  If that Stainless guy shows up again, I may be packing heat as it is now legal to preach in Washington while fondling your "gun".
  If any are still in town with time to kill on Sunday, give me a call if you want to see my stuff.  Others have come before and lived to tell about it..............
                                                                      "One Run" Bob Drury        (360) 696-1428 home or (360) 241-4768 cell

Sounds just like my place!!... seirously... there is a drive shaft in the living room right now and coleman lantern parts scattered across the fire place mantle.  Oh.. and the vintage plate modulated AM transmitter in the living room.  (Heathkit DX-100)  Oh and the walls are decorated with the side trim from a 1960 Seneca.

Anyway, I'll take that as an invite to get slobbering drunk and pass out on  your sofa.  What's a bachelor pad without a friend passed out drunk in the living room?
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL

Online Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2016, 12:39:34 PM »
Crap.   I shoulda thunk of this earlier, but I can still do it if I scurry.  Blatant fund raiser follows:

If you'd like a super-duper nametag that you can pin on and use all the danged time -- I'll make one for you and ship it in time for the reunion in return for a $25 donation to landracing.com.

I've made 'em for Salt Talks, I've made stuff for One Run to give to his crew as thanks, I've made tags for lotsa stuff.  If you want one with, say, your name and team name and vehicle number and a photo of your car/bike -- or whatever -- I can do those, too, for a $35 donation to the site.

"Standard" size -- something like a business card but maybe a bit bigger.  Your choice of magnets or stick-pin-thingie to hold it on you or your shirt.  No specific color choices for what it'll be made of -- other than if it's a photo tag then it'll be full color.  And if I can get enough of you to pay for these -- I'll give Freud credit so he doesn't need to make

Getcher buttzin gear and get in touch with me so you can have a custom-made nametag for the NW Reunion.  If nothing else -- I'll send them to the Shilo to await your arrival.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Little Puke

• New folks
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2016, 01:34:06 PM »
Freud,

Are there any seats still available for dinner or will I have to stand in the lobby. Not sure if Pops will be able to make it or not, but if there's room I'll be in attendance.

Offline Polyhead

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2016, 12:08:18 AM »
Cash, check, M.O. or paypal from an earlier post.

To contact me: Glenn Freudenberger
11113 37th DR SE, Everett, WA. 98208

425-422-6944

To use Pay Pal use this e-mail address.

Go to Pay Pal site. Pay to:

freudbouy@aol.com is the sign in.

POST as a GIFT.

They take a fee if it is not listed as a GIFT.

Contact me if You have any difficulty.

Checks and Money Orders mail to:

Glenn Freudenberger
11113 37th DR SE
Everett, WA.  98208

FREUD

Heads up, stuff flung your way from Portland, ETOI 2 days.  I included a letter with my Name and phone number, just so you know who set you up the bomb... er... sent you money... I vaguely recall being told not to do this by someone,
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2016, 01:21:58 AM »
Heads up, stuff flung your way from Portland, ETOI 2 days.  I included a letter with my Name and phone number, just so you know who set you up the bomb... er... sent you money... I vaguely recall being told not to do this by someone,

Frank Zappa said it best.  "If they ask for money, tell the[m] no."

:-D

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline Polyhead

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2016, 07:19:46 AM »

Frank Zappa said it best.  "If they ask for money, tell the[m] no."

:-D

Mike

Your bustin my balls here, why are you always bustin my balls?
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2016, 05:28:30 PM »
You keep spreading your legs.
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records