Author Topic: To all the volenteers from the 911 crew  (Read 1578 times)

Offline johnbeck

To all the volenteers from the 911 crew
« on: October 11, 2010, 12:30:01 PM »
We know you all work so hard to give everbody the best experiance on the salt and on the dirt.
The track conditions and the preperation was exelent thanks to you guys and gals. From the starters to the patrols, the tech people to the guys that drag the coarse, security and the people that take the time to work at registration, we thank you so much. I would like to name all of the people that have helped us so much but would hate to leave anyone out. Thanks again, it was a great World Finals , because of you guys going the extra mile for the racers between the rain.
nitro junkie

Offline dw230

Re: To all the volenteers from the 911 crew
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »
John,

If I may speak for all involved. The work was worth the effort. For my part, the racers all co-operated with the morning impound lockdown the day before making my job much easier.

Watching the first high boy roadster run over 300 MPH was "the show". Job well done. I am glad to have been a small part of this historic event.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline dieselgeek

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 11:18:47 AM »

Way to go John, Donny, Dave and the rest of the team!!

And thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for helping prepare our Engine Masters entry while you were preparing the 911 car...   you guys are awesome.    :cheers:

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 01:41:43 AM »
Awesome and wish I was there to see it happen....

Congrats.

Noonan