Author Topic: Ladies shirts  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Ladies shirts
« on: July 12, 2005, 02:06:42 PM »
I thought that'd get your attention.

Darryl (the guy that does our Salt Talks t-shirts) says he's going to print this year's shirts later this week, and this is your last chance to let me know if you want ladies shirts -- or guy's shirts in 3XL.

I've got orders for ladies' shirts -- 2 small and 2 medium.  i won't order more unless I hear from you pronto telling me how many and what size you want.  The shirts will be "string" or "spaghetti strap" style, and will have the printing on the front/center.  Speak now -- or go without.

Also -- One fella has asked for a 3XL shirt, and I'll order that one.  I've got small through 2XL on order otherwise, and should have enough.  If you've already let me know how many/what size you want -- don't worry, I've got your order written down.  If you haven't been in touch and want shirts, please let me know how many and what size -- especially if you want 3XL size.

Cost will be $15 for ladies and men's small-XL, a buck or two more for the BIG sizes.  Please email me direct with your orders/requests:  jon@infodestruction.com  Thanks.

Salt Talks is Sunday, 14 August, beginning at the end of racing that day, located at the bend in the road.  See you on the Salt!
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com