Author Topic: Hot rods at the Nugget photos  (Read 6062 times)

McRat

Re: Hot rods at the Nugget photos
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »
Cool pics!  8-)

It was nice talking to you in impound Ray.  We have the white GMC diesel pickup and my crewchief Johnny had the huge Kodiak.

Hope to see you again next year. 

Pat and Kat

Offline hechtrod

• MyRideisMe.com
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 09:46:11 AM »
Awesome pictures!  I really like the close ups of the "Speed Shop" logo's on teh doors as I'm trying to come up with one for my family's ficticious shop to put on tshirts.  I'll have to check out your other show pics.  Cool stuff.

hotrodladycrusr

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 11:29:16 PM »
Ray, this ones for you  :-D

Offline RayTheRat

• Just me and the camera
    • Ray the Rat's Chevy Asylum
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 04:57:47 PM »
Ray - Just a quick note - Thanks for the photos.  We did not make it back in time to take a look.  My wife says hello (Lucy from Salt Talks).

Joel, Lucy and our 2 young boys were at Bonneville for the first time.

Thanks, guys.  I know I'm a bit late in gettin back to ya, but I appreciate the kind words.  Hope you enjoyed things as much as I did.

Cool pics!  8-)

It was nice talking to you in impound Ray.  We have the white GMC diesel pickup and my crewchief Johnny had the huge Kodiak.

Hope to see you again next year. 

Pat and Kat

Thanks to you guys, too.  I sure enjoyed our visit.  I learned a heck of a lot about diesels that afternoon!  :)  I'm lookin forward to next year, too.

Ray, this ones for you  :-D

Thanks, Denise.  I snipped the image out of the repy for bandwidth, but I'll sure put it in my collection.  And like all the other wonderful folks I met at SW this year, I look forward to seeing you and then you can tell me the story of Big Olds.  K?

I'm gettin close to finishing the editing job on my own photos taken on the salt.  I'd hoped to have 'em do today but unless I grow another pair of eyes, arms and hands, I probably won't make it.  But those things could come in handy, yanno?

RtR