Author Topic: Who wants Jack back?  (Read 9619 times)

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
Re: Who wants Jack back?
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2008, 05:49:29 AM »
Ha Ha Excellent get Jack back looks like it is already getting heated and he aint even posted yet wahoo bring it on he can pull my project to bits or me anytime he likes a bit of sarcasm and razor wit never hurt anyone with a backbone.....Well not for long and like it has been said you can always ignore or choose not to read! The More Experience and knoledge on the site the better but maybe he should change his handle to Jack the Ripper.
TTFN OZ

Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2008, 06:26:39 AM »
he essentially drove several very well informed very helpfull, very experienced people off this forum (including some current moderators I believe!).

I keep hearing this stated and yet I can't figure out who left. I have a guess or two but would really like to hear specifically who left.
I don't feel like I've missed anyone and that may be because I see them on other boards but I sincerely would like to know exactly
who we lost. Maybe I value them more then Jack. I sure would like to know for sure.

Deb
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Dr Goggles

• The Jarman-Stewart "Spirit of Sunshine" Bellytank
    • "Australian Bellytank" , http://thespiritofsunshine.blogspot.com/
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »
Yeah , what she said...in fact yeah !what nearly everyone said.

Jack has been very helpful to us with off site advice AND an international phone call at his own cost...one on one Jack was very astute and every bit as helpful and funny as in print.I have a print out of an email he sent me stuck to the front of my fridge which always makes me laugh. He is a great thinker and as Maj said can't help but make you look for the answer rather than just hand it to you.

To most of the people I know personally who watch this site Jack was the number one attraction , by a street. No-one on the site has the combination of wit , knowledge, and ability to write that Jack Dolan has .

If you're thin skinned and you don't "get it" then I guess no amount of explaining is gonna make him sound anything less than a self important rude bastard.

If you do "get it" then you know what I'm what I'm talking about.However I get the feeling that just by doing this we're making it awkward............bring back the smell of feet being held to the fire.. :evil:
Few understand what I'm trying to do but they vastly outnumber those who understand why...................

http://thespiritofsunshine.blogspot.com/

Current Australian E/GL record holder at 215.041mph

THE LUCKIEST MAN IN SLOW BUSINESS.