Author Topic: Help Me Jack!  (Read 5629 times)

Offline racergeo

Re: Help Me Jack!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 06:47:32 PM »
Jack , thanks for the prompt reply and I'm still chirkling about your franchise, good one. Jonny, I was next to you at speed week {in the other weird green car } and met you and dad.  Cool!           you told me the Busa e bay story. That why I mentioned it.  Actually would run F or E class. Thanks all.

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
Re: Help Me Jack!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 11:37:46 PM »
..........................The reason I chose the fiat x was because its frontal area is 16.66......this is 9" more narrow than the MR2 and 11" more narrow than the Ferro. It is true that the stock Cd is not as good as the Mr2 but those numbers have changed when the car was lowered chopped and nosed ect. and will significantly be different in 08.

Good points and if I was looking for the best car for comp couple or MS I would look for the best aero from the cowl back especially from the back of the door to the back of the trunk and the rear window, since you can do anything you want in the front. 

I would also look for something that could have large effective spill plates to help the CP.

.........and like you said the smallest frontal area possible, but some cars I think are just too small to package everything in and make them safe.

c ya,

Sum