Author Topic: Event Conflict  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Elmo Rodge

Event Conflict
« on: July 21, 2007, 11:11:42 PM »
Is it me or is the World of Speed and September El Mirage on the same weekend?  :-P Wayno

landracing

Re: Event Conflict
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 12:56:23 AM »
That is correct, WOS is the 12th-15th, El Mirage is on the 16th only. So they dont really have the event on same day, but same weekend yes... GOTO WOS set some records, leave on Saturday then drive right to El Mirage for your one or two or three passes... Sounds like a good weekend to me... IF I raced El Mirage..

Jon

dwarner

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 01:36:12 AM »
Jon,

Then you will cut a 'U' turn for threproposed FIA meet Sept. 17 -21.

DW

Offline isiahstites

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 01:38:02 AM »
Ok, I am confused....there is Speed Week, Bub and World of Speed and Fia meet?? What are the differences with the exception of Bub being motorcycle??

Scott

landracing

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 01:13:26 PM »
Yes Dan I can make that happen, already have three weeks off planned out for September.... Can I catch a ride with you from WOS to El Mirage then back to the salt for FIA meet????

Scott,

Dont even worry about the FIA meet... It only effects about 7-8 people... Just erase it from memory.

There is Speedweek, BUB's, WOS and World Finals on the salt that will pertain to you... BUB being Motorcycle only, no difference in the other three events on the salt with exception that WOS is put on by the USFRA...

There are differences Speedweek, WOS and World Finals, use the SCTA-BNI rules and records.

BUB uses the AMA and FIM records which are totally seperate from SCTA-BNI...

The list could get larger but that is the simple form.

Jon

Offline isiahstites

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 01:25:08 PM »
Yes Dan I can make that happen, already have three weeks off planned out for September.... Can I catch a ride with you from WOS to El Mirage then back to the salt for FIA meet????

Scott,

Dont even worry about the FIA meet... It only effects about 7-8 people... Just erase it from memory.

There is Speedweek, BUB's, WOS and World Finals on the salt that will pertain to you... BUB being Motorcycle only, no difference in the other three events on the salt with exception that WOS is put on by the USFRA...

There are differences Speedweek, WOS and World Finals, use the SCTA-BNI rules and records.

BUB uses the AMA and FIM records which are totally seperate from SCTA-BNI...

The list could get larger but that is the simple form.

Jon

Thanks Jon!

dwarner

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 08:27:53 AM »
Jon,

I may miss El Mirage. No sense in pushing 1200 miles into two days. I think I'll shop for property in Wendover while waiting.

DW

Offline Elmo Rodge

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »
Dan, I may do 2 days at World of Speed and then make it down for El Mirage. I missed June and July (July not so much   :wink:). Wayno