Author Topic: NWLSR-WHO"S GOING  (Read 7493 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
NWLSR-WHO"S GOING
« on: January 30, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »
The North West LSR banquet is two weeks from this Saturday, Are you going. Need to get your tickets by 2-04-07 or the dinner price goes up. This is always a great gathering of racers each year. Help support it. :-D
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Freud

Re: NWLSR-WHO"S GOING
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »
Anyone who has called Shilo Inn Central Reservations and had a problem with the  room rate prior to Feb 17th, the problem has been resolved. The reduced room rate applies to ANY DAYS in your reservation. That means that if you wanted to stay 4 days before and 5 days after the 17th, it would still apply.
If you have any problem, contact me at the hotel. I assure you it will be handled.
When you check in, make certain to tell them you are attending the Bonneville NW Reunion.

You can also contact me prior to Feb 16th at my home number.  425-337-4558
You can also use 425-422-6944. That's my cell number. I am going to Portland on Friday Feb. 16th.

Anyone in Washington or Oregon that did not receive a notice from me, just give me a call and I'll add you to the e-mail list. Next year all of the correspondence will be by e-mail. If you do not have an e-mail address at least bring an e-mail contact address of someone that will make certain you are notified. Snail mail is too much of a problem for me to stay with it.

Thanks for your support.

FREUD
Since '63

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »
Nancy and I will arrive in Portland Friday mid-day and will stay that night with a high school chum of heres.  We'll check in at the Shilo Saturday mid-day and leave first thing Sunday morning.  Not much time for anything but the banquet/program, but we'll be there.

Ask to see Nancy's tattoos -- there's new stuff since you last saw her.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Freud

Info regarding Bonneville NW Banquet
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 04:38:39 PM »
All of the info that is needed is on the front page of Landracing.com. It has been posted there for several weeks and also info regarding our speaker, Jim Travis.

For those that have called and have no idea of  how much to send or where to send it, go back to the main page of this site. It's all there. Since you are reading this page online you can also contact me at fotofreud@aol.com and I'll answer the same day.

FREUD
Since '63

landracing

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 07:13:23 PM »
Dont bother searching for better prices on the net for the Shilo in either. Best price I could get was $115, the banquet prices are $85/night. Great deal, great room.

As for the banquet I sure hope we have some new faces again this year. Has been an awesome event every year. Getting to see people prior to the year starting has always been great.

Keilani and I booked our tickets, Room reservations and rental car. Will be arriving Friday around noon time so if you will be there already get ahold of me so we can have a lunch Friday afternoon or Friday Night.... Also have room for three in rental car to do something during the afternoon or night of Friday and day on Saturday...

Jon

Offline poppy

• New folks
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 07:14:16 PM »
Jon,

How about posting some pictures of Nancy's tattoos (new and old) for those of us who won't be going to NWLSR. Or does that make me a dirty old man?

Poppy

Offline Freud

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 12:27:15 AM »
Poppy..................
just get in line. No pushing, shoving or slobbering.

Get on Slim's e-mail list and stay up to date.

There is some time that they will be in Portland that is unaccounted for. Suppose she will surprise us with art from the Beaver State?

FREUD
Since '63

Offline Richard Thomason

• http://www.dannyboystreamliner.com
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 12:28:52 AM »
The crew from the Danny Boy is looking for another great time-also ROAD TRIP.

Offline Freud

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 12:27:48 AM »
Danny Boy registration arrived today and that assures us of a rowdy time. Maybe Ed won't have that crooked stick with him this time.
Now I understand how the pace quickens when it's picking time in the orchard. It arrives whether you are ready or not.
Same as organizing a banquet.
See you fellows soon.

FREUD
Since '63

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 08:48:30 AM »
"See you fellows soon"

Does this mean you're suggesting I leave Nancy at home?
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

dwarner

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 09:34:02 AM »
Can't make it this year. Don Ferguson III and I are wondering if anyone plans to record Jim Travis' comments? Should be one for the ages.

DW

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 10:12:41 AM »
Dan
We are hoping that Jon Amo will tape, yeah it should be interesting for sure.
Glen :roll:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

landracing

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 10:49:54 AM »
Dan,

I will be recording again this year.

Have last years tape 1/2 edited, not enough computer power.. Takes to long.. But that will be resolved today...

Again, Yes Dan I will be recording the event...

Jon

Offline Freud

Recording Speaker
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
I plan to have a bud mike on him and record to a small digital recorder. Between the two of us, we should have an iron clad coverage so he can't weasel out of anything he says.
FREUD
Since '63

Offline Freud

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 11:29:21 AM »
Slim, you take things too literally. You leave Nancy home and we won't know who you are. Entrance will be denied. Your registration is listed under Nancy's name and w/o her you don't exist.
FREUD
Since '63