Author Topic: Nish Motorsports Wind Tunnel  (Read 2651 times)

Offline RCKirby

Nish Motorsports Wind Tunnel
« on: June 13, 2013, 02:36:43 PM »
Like every land speed racer on the planet, the Nish Motorsports team continues to prepare for this years land speed racing events.  The team put the streamliner into the Darko Technologies wind tunnel in Ogden, Utah.  They were happy with the results and also acquired some valuable data.

http://youtu.be/G0RzgUtP4dw

RCKirby

Offline Tman

Re: Nish Motorsports Wind Tunnel
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 02:43:29 PM »
We were talking about this the other night. I wish I could have seen some smoke on that clip. I was telling Glen that I would love to own one of those bodies some day! :cheers:

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 09:27:53 PM »
lots and lots of LSR cars have a lot of LIFT on the front---at 3 Woody projects my new car will have around 160-175# of lift on the front end and more at the back of the canopy
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Darko Tech

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 07:36:10 PM »
See the Darko Technologies website. New and incomplete but contact info is there. www.darkotech.com