Author Topic: Name tags  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Name tags
« on: July 10, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
salt talks and name tags.

It's not to late to order name tags from landracing. See cover page to order.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:10:51 PM by Glen »
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Name tags
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:54:44 PM »
Just about the last call for Salt Talks badges.  Nancy and I have to drive the 2,000 miles to and from opur builder this weekend -- and that means we won't get back to the store 'til Tuesday the 2st of August.  And then I've got four days in the store before we leave.  If you want your very own name tag to wear wherever you want to wear it -- they're $5 each, 2" x 4", white with red engraving, and pretty popular.  I've made about 18 so far this year.  There's no shortage of engraving blank stock on which I make 'em -- so let me know pronto.  Payment is by Paypal (easiest) or check in the mail (slow) or cash at Salt Talks (Sunday evening, the 14nd, at the bend in the road).  That's when we'll hand-deliver them, too.

We'll have the computer with us in the truck as we make the trip this weekend (and all the trips, for that matter) so I'll acknowledge your orders as they arrive - even though I can't do them 'til next week.  Buy 'em now, and buy often, please.  It's mostly a donation to the website.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com