Author Topic: New BUB Bonneville Stories Video  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Uncle Jimbo

New BUB Bonneville Stories Video
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:02:03 PM »
Scooter and Lou do a fantastic job of documenting the BUB event. I received my new 2010 book from Scooter the other day - great stuff.
Now here is you chance for another great DVD by Lou Fischer.  Like Scooter, a portion of the proceedes go to Save the Salt.
My hats off to both you guys for some absolutely fantastic pictures and video.

This edition of of Bonneville Stories includes amazing run video and interviews with Sam Wheeler,
Leslie Porterfield, James and Alan Rice, Richard Assen and behind the scenes with Denis Manning, Chris Carr and the BUB #7 team including the Cook’s Shootout World Record Runs. Plus Special Bonus “Anatomy of a Stream Liner” The History of Denis Manning and his 7 liners.

Bonneville Stories 2009 DVD is now available to buy online at: BonnevilleStories.com
Add this DVD to your Bonneville Land Speed Racing history collection today.

I am currently working on the 2010 DVD and will have it completed by June this year.

Lou Fischer
BonnevilleStories.com
lou.fischer@comcast.net
630-802-6024

From days of old, when knights were bold, and rode Iron Horses
24 Land Speed Records
M/PP 1350 AMA/BUB - M/CPG 1350 - M/CPF 1350 - LTA
M/PG 1650 - M/PF 1650 - AMA/BUB
A/PG 1650 - A/PF 1650 -  ECTA - LTA
Top speed to date 194.664

Offline Scooter

Re: New BUB Bonneville Stories Video
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 11:19:10 AM »
The 2010 books are up and ready. Follow the link below to see all the 2010 books as well as the 08 and 09 books. If you want a book with a specific rider on the cover just let me know the biker number and the rider and I will create one for you. (email me at scootershoots@gmail.com to let me know) If I already made one for you and you don't see it let me know. The books only stay up for two weeks and if a book is not purchased the site takes it down.( I have no control over this) It isn't a big deal I just have to re-upload your book, but you have to let me know so I can put it back up for you.
If you follow the link below and click on any cover where it says "preview" you can see the entire book, all 158 pages and over 300 images from the event. I will post a couple covers that have already been made on this thread.
As always let me know (email) if you have any questions about the process. You can also see hundreds of pictures from the event, at speed, the volunteers, and the party on my photo website at www.scootershoots.com.

Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.

Scooter

Here is the link the book site: http://www.blurb.com/user/Grubb

Here are a few covers I have made. Clicking on the will NOT take you to the books but will take you to my Photography site where you can see many images from the event.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:26:56 AM by Scooter »