Author Topic: 2011 Northwest Reunion  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
2011 Northwest Reunion
« on: December 18, 2010, 11:29:06 AM »
Here you are, Dr. F -- your brand-new topic for the coming Reunion.  Please feel free to use it as necessary to keep us up to date on plans, registration dates and costs, banquet and Friday speakers (if any), and so on.  Nancy and I hope to be able to get there this year, too.

Have at it!
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Freud

Re: 2011 Northwest Reunion
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 01:03:46 PM »
THANX, SSS and Nancy

FREUD
Since '63

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: 2011 Northwest Reunion
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »
Here's the latest deal, boys and girls:

On the home page of this website there's been a countdown timer.  It used to show only the time remaining 'til Speedweek, but recently I've been setting it to some soonly-upcoming (nice wording, hey) event.  The ECTA meets, EM, right now the NW Reunion.  This is fine and dandy -- but I betcha that sooner or later someone will get all crusty about the fact that Speedweek is NOT highlighted with a continuous year-round countdown timer.  So -- viola, now there is one.  The "traditional" location will feature the upcoming something-or-other -- the Speedweek counter will show time 'til Speedweek.  For reasons of complexity of the code behind all of this -- it isn't going to happen that we'll have both counters in the same exact location and looking precisely the same, so don't go asking for that.  Be happy that Bob could figure out how to get two of 'em up there.

Okay -- back to putting up some insulation on the inside basement walls.  It is, after all, the Sunday before Christmas.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com