Author Topic: Willie's health  (Read 64813 times)

Offline sheribuchta

Re: Willie's health
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »
Hey everybody,
Willie made it out of ICU last night. First time I was able to stay with him all night. He had a few issues his last two nights but he managed to get beyond them and is doing much better now. He has been getting some much needed sleep since changing rooms and they are going to give him a couple of units of blood again. They still have no idea how long he will still be in here, but I don't think it will be in the next day or two. This is day 9....

Till next time....
Thanks for keeping up with us.

Sheri

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2011, 09:40:13 PM »
Keep sending that good news Sheri. It gives us all a lift. Great to hear Willie's doing well. :-D :-D :-D

Pete

Offline ol38y

• When all else fails, gas it!
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2011, 09:41:14 PM »
Thanks for keeping us updated Sheri.  That's good to hear.
Larry Cason
Bakersfield,CA    It's a dry heat!

2010 BUB 1350 M-PG record
2012 Speedweek  1350 A-PG record 169.975
2014 El Mirage Dry Lake  1350 A-PG  172.651

Offline Freud

« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2011, 01:07:39 AM »
But for circumstances, it could be me instead of Willie.

I'm not with you but I do think of you.

Words don't come easy but we hope they convey a sincere message.

Love is neither seen or capable of being described.

I'm not there to hold your hand. I'm not there to be where he can see me when he opens his eyes.

But in my heart I occupy both circumstances.

You must believe the messages of love and prayer that are forwarded to you for that is the best we have to offer.

The sincerity of this group is beyond description. Pass our love to Willie. Let him know how many people support both of you

and then be prepared for sore ribs and breasts from the heartfelt affection that is passed on to you as you are hugged when we see you.

It will be more that you would ever imagine possible,

We won't set a date. Just be prepared because we will store that affection until we can convey it to you.

To the love of Willies life, to the person who would sleep on the floor to be near him when he opens his eyes and to

the devoted woman that won't dampen his gown with the flowing tears of devotion,

your friends on the LSR community say,

We love BOTH of you,

FREUD

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:24:04 AM by Freud »
Since '63

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2011, 01:13:39 AM »
Freud,

Thank you for that... :cheers:

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2011, 01:29:37 AM »
You're awesome Freud. I think you've just expressed better than any of us the way we're all feeling.

Pete

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2011, 11:10:26 AM »
 :-DDoc, you brought tears to my eyes, and I thank you for them!  You have conveyed my feelings also,  thank you!   Crow.
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline Geo

« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2011, 11:41:28 AM »
Thanks Doc.

Keep after it Willie.  Thinking of you every day.

Sheri, we are there with you and here for you.

Geo

Offline sheribuchta

« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2011, 07:45:30 PM »
Well it's two steps forward one step back. The doctor came in this afternoon and told us that Willie has an infection started in the right side of the neck where they put the muscle.  They came in an put some more stitches in because the wound was not closing very good.  They are hoping that the antibiotics start to take hold, if not it might mean more surgery. He's taking it a little rough and I have to say, so am I. Well, got to put on my happy face and get back in there with him.
Let you all know what is happening as we hear it.

Love Sheri

Offline lvsalt

• http://www.dcwaterjet.com
« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2011, 08:11:07 PM »
But for circumstances, it could be me instead of Willie.

I'm not with you but I do think of you.

Words don't come easy but we hope they convey a sincere message.

Love is neither seen or capable of being described.

I'm not there to hold your hand. I'm not there to be where he can see me when he opens his eyes.

But in my heart I occupy both circumstances.

You must believe the messages of love and prayer that are forwarded to you for that is the best we have to offer.

The sincerity of this group is beyond description. Pass our love to Willie. Let him know how many people support both of you

and then be prepared for sore ribs and breasts from the heartfelt affection that is passed on to you as you are hugged when we see you.

It will be more that you would ever imagine possible,

We won't set a date. Just be prepared because we will store that affection until we can convey it to you.

To the love of Willies life, to the person who would sleep on the floor to be near him when he opens his eyes and to

the devoted woman that won't dampen his gown with the flowing tears of devotion,

your friends on the LSR community say,

We love BOTH of you,

FREUD

VERY WELL SAID
Gary Cole     DCWATERJET Z

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »
ur prayers continue fo Willie, and yourself.  Hang in there!  Love to all the family.   Crow.
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline RIFLEMAN

« Reply #221 on: January 15, 2011, 03:34:31 PM »
 FREUD,yer a hell of a man! Keep fightin" Willie,we all Love ya! :cheers:
I'll keep my FREEDOM,myGUNS and my MONEY. YOU can keep the CHANGE!

Offline sheribuchta

« Reply #222 on: January 15, 2011, 07:16:20 PM »
Willie seems a little bummed today. He says that he feels like everyone has given up on him. I asked him like who and he said Doctor's, nurses, friends and me. Boy did I have to set him straight. I am now going to read him all of the posts on Landracing from start to finish, if this doesn't change his mind. If that doesn't work then I will read all of the messages on facebook, as well. If that doesn't work, I think I will just get drunk.

Sheri

Offline RIFLEMAN

« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2011, 07:37:09 PM »
Willie seems a little bummed today. He says that he feels like everyone has given up on him. I asked him like who and he said Doctor's, nurses, friends and me. Boy did I have to set him straight. I am now going to read him all of the posts on Landracing from start to finish, if this doesn't change his mind. If that doesn't work then I will read all of the messages on facebook, as well. If that doesn't work, I think I will just get drunk.

Sheri
Can he take a phone call? I know he can't talk,but he can listen. I'll help ya extract his head! PM me a #.
I'll keep my FREEDOM,myGUNS and my MONEY. YOU can keep the CHANGE!

Offline Freud

« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »
Sheri, I am attending the SCTA Awards Banquet at the end of the month.

I will bring a 12" x 36" foto mural. It will have the sun foto in the middle and a lot of room for people to sign it.

I'll find a way to get it to you. Just don't tell Willie and it will be a surprise for him.  I'll have it on the table at the

back wall and people can sign their name. No messages because that takes too much room.

OK Racers, find me at the banquet and we will knock Willies paper gown off.

This will be the foto.

FREUD
Since '63