Author Topic: LSR FORUM  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
LSR FORUM
« on: November 24, 2005, 01:51:57 PM »
Having been on this forum since it stat red, I have really enjoyed 99% of the topics and conversations. In the last couple of weeks some of it was spoiled by one person that in one day had a lot of regulars and a couple of newbies pissed off. Myself can't understand why Franklin AKA the propster continues to sneak in and start something. His input may have some merit but in most cases it starts a verbal war we don't want or need.

We have a lot of fun picking on each other but the serious side is what we read and try to help out where needed. Many problems and questions are asked and answered on this site. That's what it's for. Many of you I have known for a long time and a few are new and only met this past year. There are a few yet to meet along our path to the salt or other venues.

I only hope that FR stays away as there is no place for him in this group of LSR people. As noted before he has been run off every forum for the same reason. If somehow he gets back in, probably under an assumed name I think we will know by his style it's him. I think we best don't answer him. Just my feelings.
Glen
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Leon

• http://www.ridgenet.net/~biesiade/
LSR FORUM
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 02:36:02 PM »
I wouldn't worry too much about anyone getting upset with Franklin's postings.  I'm fairly new here myself and it didn't take long for me to realize the source and ignore what this guy had to say.  When people like that find out they are no longer effective in stirring things up, they go elsewhere.  
I'm glad to be here......
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
LSR FORUM
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 03:00:51 PM »
Glen I agree with ya, Those who think they know it all really annoy those of us that do. Leon I agree with you to, I don't think people worry much about FR posts once you really read them and figure the source

dad land

fr
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 08:11:58 PM »
i don't know the fellow but alot of you know me.....having been attacked or flamed before in other places.i find that i cannot reach through the moniter and have prayer with him in person so in your words..i refuse to reply and have any discussions that we can have and are better worked out in person. i refuse to feed the fire and come away with no joy.
my style but it's mine and I'd rather talk to folks and have an exchange of ideas and hope i can learn from the brain trust that i have access too!
dad

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
lsr forum
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 10:04:20 PM »
Oh boy... here we go again.
I guess things really do come in 3s... Hurricanes, floods, and Fr.

Merry Christmas everybody! :D

Smitty

Offline GeneF

LSR FORUM
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 11:33:17 PM »
New guy here and I posted the 60s propster pic. I cant say I'm pissed at F.R. or any one else. I happened to have a pic of that contraption saved from a Goodwood Festival site [ Brits you know  :roll: ]  and considering the subject matter posted it for giggles only. I don't have a dog in this fight, just I'm more of a bemused bystander.

After 35+ yrs. involved in dragracing, ovalracing, hotrodding and just being a gearhead I've met my share of those who were going to be the next Garlits, Foyt or Penske and " had the answer"  For those who were complete a-holes I always made it a point to just ignore them and go about my business. As my Dad used to tell me "arguing with idiots just lowers you to there level"

The beauty of the internet is the back button and the delete button. Just click one or the other= problem solved.
Just my .02