Author Topic: Clarification  (Read 4762 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Clarification
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 12:06:46 AM »
Jeez ---if I was a thin skinned as some of us  I would not be so fortunate as to have a hat---

some of us may not like what is said from time to time but I would be surprised if we all could not learn something from nearly everyone

A LOT of times when people are enraged professionally they are like the guy who gets in a gals pants and can keep his mouth shut---lots of times he gets an opportunity with her friends with out her knowing because she didn't keep hers shut :evil:
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »
Eric
you state you raced superbikes for 4 years... What bike and with what sanctioning body.... i have been supplying most professional and club level racers with motorcycle bodywork for the last 28 years (since 1983) and i cant find any record of ya... Sean and Evelyn at WERA don't know ya.... What club did ya say ya raced with? So in interpreting your post, you state you have built stuff that didn't work.... say it isn't so? But we are suppose to trust your advise on dangerous stuff like vehicle aerodynamics just  because the only stuff you claimed worked that you have touched is totally un related to what works.....

Listen, you guys are all starving ethiopean kids tugging on the shirt sleive of a man who says he has rice in his pocket.... This guy is feeding off of your desperation for the holy grail.... Beware this snake oil salesman's advise could kill ya....
Kent

Offline jl222

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 12:25:01 AM »
Eric
you state you raced superbikes for 4 years... What bike and with what sanctioning body.... i have been supplying most professional and club level racers with motorcycle bodywork for the last 28 years (since 1983) and i cant find any record of ya... Sean and Evelyn at WERA don't know ya.... What club did ya say ya raced with? So in interpreting your post, you state you have built stuff that didn't work.... say it isn't so? But we are suppose to trust your advise on dangerous stuff like vehicle aerodynamics just  because the only stuff you claimed worked that you have touched is totally un related to what works.....

Listen, you guys are all starving ethiopean kids tugging on the shirt sleive of a man who says he has rice in his pocket.... This guy is feeding off of your desperation for the holy grail.... Beware this snake oil salesman's advise could kill ya....
Kent

Hey Kent, you make me look good :-P

JL222
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 12:28:25 AM by jl222 »

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 12:33:34 AM »
what part ya like the best? Ethiopians or the snake oil?..... Hey, Ya ever eaten Ethiopian food? i did once up in LA..... now i know why those people are starving!...
Kent

Offline Freud

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 09:39:51 PM »
WOW, I wonder what their reproduction rate would be if they were well fed.

FREUD
Since '63

Blue

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 01:36:06 AM »
Eric
you state you raced superbikes for 4 years... What bike and with what sanctioning body.... i have been supplying most professional and club level racers with motorcycle bodywork for the last 28 years (since 1983) and i cant find any record of ya... Sean and Evelyn at WERA don't know ya.... What club did ya say ya raced with?
AFM and AMA, #2 Open in the Sears Point '82 enduro and a heat race win in AMA superbike in '83 when we were lucky enough that they segregated the privateers from the factory rides.  Lots of crashes and other finishes that were impressive for a minimum wage privateer in a big money sport and not impressive on any record book.  I was pre-John Woo, if you remember that era and got out after his death (for other reasons).  Funny thing, I ran into Scott a few years back and we both remarked about how much thinner we were then...  WERA wasn't around then, I'm older than that.  In my day (geezer comment coming) we weren't ALLOWED to have bodywork on the bikes unless we were GP.  Don't even get me started about the tire and wheel width restrictions...

If you don't like what I have to offer, post some test results or ignore me.  You make some good observations, why not test and learn from the data?

What's the world's fastest land animal???

An Ethiopian chicken!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:59:54 AM by Blue »