Author Topic: SEMA's coming  (Read 2177 times)

JohnR

SEMA's coming
« on: October 10, 2005, 09:17:48 PM »
So who is going?

Last year I saw a few LSR vehicles: the Girly Camaro, the GM Cobalt, Haas Roadster, Lund Cadillac, Racedeck Roadster (?) and a few more.

Who's attending this year as a spectator?

Anybody know what cars are attending and in what capacity? (i.e. who's booth will it be in?)

landracing

SEMA's coming
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 12:26:03 AM »
I talked with Betty Burkland today and I beleive she said the Burkland car will be there on display...

Jon

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
SEMA's coming
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 12:28:10 AM »
See you there John, will you be in a AEM booth?
Our firebird got to be in the show a couple of years ago, maybe it time for a wrongwheel dirve (did I say that) LSR car! Kidding, kidding! I do want to see you get a red hat.
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

JohnR

SEMA's coming
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 11:50:28 AM »
I had my car in the AEM booth last year. This year we are doing something different. I think we will have our Drag car in the booth this year. My car has been loaned to Honda for a Civic display they are doing as part of the new 06 Civic launch. Not sure where it will be on the show floor but whatever they want to do with it is fine just as long as I get it back in time to run the Nov El Mirage meet.

As to the wrongwheel drive, well, I just like a challenge!

Anyone know where will the Burklands car be? I guess it won't be too hard to find. Sometimes cars get lost in the noise of SEMA but a huge orange pickle will be hard to miss!