Author Topic: new products for LSR and other for 06  (Read 2595 times)

Offline ddahlgren

• Global Moderator
new products for LSR and other for 06
« on: September 08, 2005, 03:50:23 PM »
Generally at this time of the year I decide what new stuff I want to add to the line-up of what I have for sale that is not really custom. I am looking for both some ideas and what might be well received. Some of it is car stuff some bike stuff and some that does not matter. Bike guys speak up as I have been doing a lot more bikes than cars the last 2 years and I find it appalling how poor quality a lot of the existing stuff is so it is real easy to do a lot better.

Currently on the list in a little bit of order as to my priority

Sync sensor and bracket for Hayabusa for a hall effect sensor this is new but exists for aftermarket ecu.

Superflow 901 dyno adapter for Hayabusa and ZX11 engines so you are not testing the tire and wheel assembly and can map an EFI system easily and correctly. This is very high on the wanna do's...

Data acq system 16 channel analog in 0-5 volt and at least 8 digital in for speeds and status also 8 digital out for shift lights status lights relays etc. of all sorts. . Proposed to have a CAN bus so up to 4 can be linked together for 64 channels analog and 32 digital in and 32 digital out. Estimated cost around 1100.00 per unit and trying to get it under 1k each.

Nitrous controller I have a patent for it and I have never really done a lot with need to get-r-done..

Crank sensor hall effect for Hayabusa this will be new for aftermarket ECU and is not going to be that much of a deal.

Turbo intake that is properly designed for both Hayabusa and ZX 11 others may be possible if there is some interest and possible volume. I have been working on a good NA manifold for the Hayabusa and the stock setup is hard to improve on so far and retain packaging as well.

This is the start..
Dave

JohnR

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 10:54:36 PM »
How about a beacon receiver that allows the SCTA-BNI timing light passing to be logged?

Could be powered by 5v or 12v and the output can go to 5v or ground or whatever while the car is passing the lights. Could be used by most anyone with a datalogger or aftermarket ECU.

Offline Leon

• http://www.ridgenet.net/~biesiade/
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 02:34:36 AM »
Do you have a website so we can see what you have?

Offline ddahlgren

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 05:44:56 AM »
The web site is pretty dated and i have been talking about updating it with Jon Amo as he has done a great job with this one. i need to get a lot of pics uploaded and organized.. I make a lot of custom parts that are not listed as well.
site is at..
http://www.enginemanagementsystems.com/
Dave