Author Topic: Methanol Availability on the Salt  (Read 4069 times)

JohnR

Methanol Availability on the Salt
« on: August 03, 2005, 12:22:57 PM »
How do you guys get your methanol to the track? Does ERC sell it there or do you just transport large quantities with you from home?

Thanks,

John

dwarner

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 12:30:56 PM »
Page 215, 2005 rulebook

Rick Gold
ERC
800-445-1479

Offline D-Type

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 11:42:50 AM »
Some of us don't have the club rulebook.  What does it say?
Oh Lord, please help me to keep my big mouth shut until I know what I am talking about

landracing

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »
Last year I know Rick Gold had Methonal. I dont see any reason why he wouldnt have it this year, lots of people run it.

Jon

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 09:59:24 PM »
D-Type...What club rulebook?...Dan quoted the only rulebook we have....If you don't have one you be in for little bit of a hard time! ! ! Just replying to what I read.................. 8)
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline D-Type

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 05:03:39 PM »
Quote from: jimmy six
D-Type...What club rulebook?...Dan quoted the only rulebook we have....If you don't have one you be in for little bit of a hard time! ! ! Just replying to what I read.................. 8)

Oh, sorry!  I naturally assumed the rule book was written by the organising club.  
If it isn't a club, then who does write the rule book?
What authority do they have?
And is there an agent selling these rule books in the United Kingdom?
Any idea of the price in UK?
Oh Lord, please help me to keep my big mouth shut until I know what I am talking about

Offline JimW

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 08:21:13 AM »
D-Type

www.scta-bni.com

Writes the rulebook, conducts the meets, collects the dues (in return you get a rulebook, poster, and other assorted stuff)  

If you click on Contact us, then Bonneville (on the top bar) the membership application will be in the center of the page. (kind of hard to find - but worth it).  You can also buy just a rule book from the store.

Thanks,
Jim W.

Offline D-Type

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 04:46:18 PM »
JimW, many thanks for the information.

I was responding to jimmy six's posting

jimmy six

I don't know about the origin of either of these bodies but I would describe the Southern California Timing Association as a motor club!  I'm not so sure about Bonneville Nationals Inc. but I expect they were originally a motor club as well.

Having read your post and landracing's (which followed mine) I now realise that  dwarner  is someone named Dan and not someone called Rick Gold - doh!  :oops:  

In your words, jimmy six, I was   "Just replying to what I read.................. "   :D