Bonneville Salt Flats Discussion > Build Diaries

TREITS STREAMLINER

(1/502) > >>

Freud:
I have decided to start an new Build Diary. TREITS STREAMLINER   We are having problems that apparently have no solution, starting with page 23 in the prior diary.

The other site is still accessible but I can not post and have it work. So if u have questions that have been addressed in the prior diary, go to it and open it. In my opinion, it will sink lower and lower in the listing but it will be available.

My first post will be this evening,

Thanks for your interest and comments. Both Marlo and I will be at Speed Week and you are invited to find us and ask questions. We stay at Motel 6, ground floor, right below where Stainless dumps his urinal, but we stand behind the ledge.

FREUD

bvillercr:
I too was having problems accessing the site.  Glad to see that a new one has been started, thanks Freud.  See ya soon. :cheers:

doug odom:
And I thought He just didn't want me to see!!!!

desotoman:
Hi Freud,

For the new people who come to the site you might suggest they do a search for the Original Topic, which
is Marlo Treit's Liner . Or post a link to it. Just a suggestion.

Tom G.

Freud:
At Tom's suggestion, here is the link that will take you to the last working page of the previous diary.

http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,2747.315.html

This will open the last page and from there u can access the entire site by starting with page one if u desire. The numbers at the bottom left

of the page are the page numbers of all the posts.

Thanks Tom for alerting me to that oversight.

FREUD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version