Author Topic: Posters  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Bob Drury

Posters
« on: July 01, 2005, 07:18:21 PM »
Just got my new Speedweek poster, and it looks great.  No commercialized clap trap, just nice race cars and bikes!
   I still do not realize, however, why we only get one entry pin until we tech in.  This means that teams who arrive after Friday have to pay entry for their crews, which means you get to throw away the ones you get at tech.   Ain't that sort of double dippin?   Sounds like something Uncle Sam would do.  J.D., I thought you were going to bring that up before the Board.  What happened?  
    Look forward to seeing you all at the salt. :roll:
Bob Drury

Offline jimmy six

Posters
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 12:30:40 AM »
I forgot. Acutally I forgot anything anyone wanted me to ask. It's old age. If you remind me I'll forget again before the next meeting, and I didn't make to the last meeting because I was on vacation. However, for the last 6 years my partner with the engine showed up on Monday and I had left his passes at the entry gate at the end of the road in an envelop address to him. Never was a problem.

Some higher up than me can correct this but I believe everyone towing a trailer or with a crew is charged to go in on Friday. No one has entered as yet at the first time the registration trailer is open is Friday. Competitors arriving after Friday are also allowed in by showing their pre-entry stuff. Iv'e never heard of any problem. I could be wrong, I forget a lot........................J.D.
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro