Tech Information > GearSplit LSR Software

GearSplit and Motorcycles

(1/3) > >>

landracing:
List,

Also don't want to leave the bike guys out of this. The program GearSplit also works for bikes. It took a little bit, and help with Dave Dahlgren I got all my bike parameters in there and it does work for the bikes.

So bike guys don't feel left out, we can play too.

I successfully entered my bike in there and with the program results I will be making some changes to the bike for weight and gears.

Jon

John Noonan:

--- Quote from: landracing ---List,

Also don't want to leave the bike guys out of this. The program GearSplit also works for bikes. It took a little bit, and help with Dave Dahlgren I got all my bike parameters in there and it does work for the bikes.

So bike guys don't feel left out, we can play too.

I successfully entered my bike in there and with the program results I will be making some changes to the bike for weight and gears.

Jon
--- End quote ---

I wish I had Dave working on my bike (sit on)

John

landracing:
if its hands on, fabrication or knowledge im sure dave can help you too John, could have had 260 average maybe.... ... dave is a very bright individual and sometimes every brighter after a beer..

Jon

ddahlgren:
Gee John in 2004 you had suggested I didn't have much of a clue with a tune-up when you looked at the pistons in Turk's car that didn't make it to the 5. Did i get smarter   :shock:  or are you just pulling my leg as usual? BTW adding material to the intake notch area made the tune-up quite a bit better. Ran a 252 record on an existing 221 set in 03. Would have been a bit faster if the track was better, was sitting in impound again with a 259 qualifing pass when it rained. On a good track i had expected close to a 270 but there was a whole lot of driving going on compared to 2004. Wish there was enough track to get Larry Forstall's bike going but it wan't going to happen with a hard tail bike on a course that only Walker Evans would appeciate. I'll just keep hacking away here the best I can. 8)

Dave

Hans Blom:
where can you info on exactly what the software does for us?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version