Author Topic: Multiple Class fees  (Read 2443 times)

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
Multiple Class fees
« on: March 15, 2009, 04:48:46 AM »
Hi Guys
I Am intending to run in two classes A/F and A/G do I pay $400 for the registration complete or do I have to pay for both classes seperatley.
Cheers Oz
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Multiple Class fees
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 10:08:50 AM »
No -- pay one registration, for the vehicle, then pay (at the registration trailer at the track) for a class change.  The class change is a hundred bucks or so.  You're registering only one vehicle -- so don't need to pay two registrations.

By the way, I think the fee for a class change BACK to what you started in costs less than the $100 -- so if you run in fuel, then change to gas, then go back to fuel -- you don't have to pay another full class change fee, just a smaller amount.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 11:12:20 AM »
Unless they decided to roll back the price, it was $300 last year to change classes...
Finish with one before you start the next...
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »
And enter in the one you want to run first to save yourself a lot of grief.  It's really to your advantage to only pay for the first one when entering -- there are lots of reciprocating reasons you might not be able to enter a class change.

Stan Back
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »
Cool best i print of another reg document and get it posted of.
Thanks Guys
Oz
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

dwarner

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 12:27:25 PM »
"By the way, I think the fee for a class change BACK to what you started in costs less than the $100"

You are right Jon, way less - like 0$. You do not have to pay again to run your original class choice. There is a separate form for class changes Oz. Do not copy the entry form you have for additional classes.

DW