Author Topic: Jim/Pap Smear/57turd Bird  (Read 9217 times)

Offline Bville701

Re: Jim/Pap Smear/57turd Bird
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »
Jerry,

I think he meant crossword puzzles?
Ryan LeFevers

701 C/GMR - 216.509 MPH El Mirage Record Holder

El Mirage "Dirty 2" Club Member

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »
Hey Jerry, I think he was trying to spell like dimwit. Crossword is what he meant, I think. :?
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Jerry O

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 05:58:58 PM »
Fred....... I'm not smart enough for crosswords either, too many words and no spell check.

McRat

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »
Crossword puzzles are much simpler if you use creative spelling techniques.  If you decide CAT is spelled QHETY, nearly any puzzle can be solved in minutes.

Offline Dr Goggles

• The Jarman-Stewart "Spirit of Sunshine" Bellytank
    • "Australian Bellytank" , http://thespiritofsunshine.blogspot.com/
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 06:43:10 PM »
Pussword Crozzles.... :roll:

just like the flea that transmits Bubonic Plague...Dimwit has caused discomfort way beyond his size...thankfully he's been caught between two hard surfaces and squished......forget him, serial pest ,botherer, nobody.

What made me curious though was that there were two posts during his death throes that were definitely written by somebody else, he had a particular dumbazz style and the same typos all the time but the last couple when he re-signed on were different.....maybe geeks,zitters, knob-jockeys teaming up?....my bet is there'll be no suit/sute/soot , just like there'll be no car, it's just as likely they/he'll be running for Prez....

for the record "somewhere there's a Buick missing a seat cover" WAS funny :-D :-D
Few understand what I'm trying to do but they vastly outnumber those who understand why...................

http://thespiritofsunshine.blogspot.com/

Current Australian E/GL record holder at 215.041mph

THE LUCKIEST MAN IN SLOW BUSINESS.

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 06:45:21 PM »
Jim Demmitt Jr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Law Sute
« Sent to: John Noonan on: February 25, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
John

Just to give you heads up on this, Pap has filed a law suit against you for slander on your thread. I hate to tell you but he is very serious and has some good law professionals on his side. I seen him take action on a slander case after he filed and it destroyed the guys life he went after if you know what I mean

Anyway you will be notified real soon I hate to tell you but you made one serious mistake good luck   
Report To Admin
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Jim Demmitt Jr. Racing NHRA T/S 7360
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page
http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp
A/FX- Pro Stock Rare Factory Ford drag cars

"PapSmear"   :-D

Worry about it when the papers are served.

They will probably come in the form of a roll of double ply on a cardboard tube.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:50:05 PM by Milwaukee Midget »
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 07:02:19 PM »
I'm just sitting here, wondering what's going on  Now I'm getting comments for folks that lurk but don't post - telling me that I might have done this differently or should do that in such-and-such way.

Unh, would it be too much to suggest we drop it and get back to racing discussions?

Jon

I will e-mail you about all this and as far as the other names popping up its not me. I only go by my users ID my real name (Jim Demmitt Jr) Its turned into a real serious deal

Will send e-mail
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »
I'm just sitting here, wondering what's going on  Now I'm getting comments for folks that lurk but don't post - telling me that I might have done this differently or should do that in such-and-such way.

Unh, would it be too much to suggest we drop it and get back to racing discussions?

Jon

I will e-mail you about all this and as far as the other names popping up its not me. I only go by my users ID my real name (Jim Demmitt Jr) Its turned into a real serious deal

Will send e-mail

:roll:

Offline sabat

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »
Well, thankfully the IP numbers can be traced, and we can find out who's who.

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »
THis guys full of it.

If anyone wants his personal phone #'s or email let me know!
Maybe he should get a few telemarketers to start calling all hours.

jonny_hotnuts@hotmail.com

"Sometimes it is impossible to deal with her, but most of the time she is very sweet, and if you caress her properly she will sing beautifully."
*Andres Segovia
(when Im not working on the car, I am ususally playing classical guitar)

Offline sabat

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2009, 08:41:36 PM »
Careful Jonny, or he'll sick his legal team on you!!! 

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2009, 09:00:07 PM »

This needs to stop

I have nothing to do with any legal deal towards anyone here this is a personal matter between two other people. This forum rude threads and on going bickering has over ran what the main focus of this whole site is about LSR.  Jon asked you all to drop it and get back to LSR topics am done with this. Any further post about this will be Ignored and I hope you all do the same

Why turn your site into trash as this? get back on what we all enjoy LSR topics talking about LSR. I am closing the door on this chapter don't distroy your forum with this BS lets get back to LSR and the challenges ahead at Speedweek and 2009 LSR season
AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 09:21:04 PM »

This needs to stop

I have nothing to do with any legal deal towards anyone here this is a personal matter between two other people. This forum rude threads and on going bickering has over ran what the main focus of this whole site is about LSR.  Jon asked you all to drop it and get back to LSR topics am done with this. Any further post about this will be Ignored and I hope you all do the same

Why turn your site into trash as this? get back on what we all enjoy LSR topics talking about LSR. I am closing the door on this chapter don't distroy your forum with this BS lets get back to LSR and the challenges ahead at Speedweek and 2009 LSR season

Yes, you're right. It does need to stop and it will as soon as you get back on the short bus you bailed from.
Will weld for beer :cheers:

Offline Jim Demmitt Jr

• NHRA T/S 7360
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »

This needs to stop

AR Ford Boss Hemi 526ci
Blown Alcohol 57tbird

JDR Web page

Offline Gwillard

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 09:45:58 PM »
Oh jeeze, THAT'S original.  :roll:
Will weld for beer :cheers: