Author Topic: Dean C Johnson  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

Dean C Johnson
« on: February 15, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »
Would someone please send me some info on Dean.
I never got to meet the guy but I hear he was dealing with cancer (may be wrong about this, it was before my time in LSR). I also remember hearing that he was (or is) one of the special group of people that exemplify LSR and what it represents....a true racer with a good heart.

Would someone please email me, (or post here) with info or pics of Deans car, and/or personal stories about him.

May sound weird but we upped one of his records and I would like to know what every happened to Dean.

Post here or email me at:

jonny_hotnuts@hotmail.com

Thanks.

"Sometimes it is impossible to deal with her, but most of the time she is very sweet, and if you caress her properly she will sing beautifully."
*Andres Segovia
(when Im not working on the car, I am ususally playing classical guitar)

Blown Alcohol 57tbird

Re: Dean C Johnson
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »
Would someone please send me some info on Dean.
I never got to meet the guy but I hear he was dealing with cancer (may be wrong about this, it was before my time in LSR). I also remember hearing that he was (or is) one of the special group of people that exemplify LSR and what it represents....a true racer with a good heart.

Would someone please email me, (or post here) with info or pics of Deans car, and/or personal stories about him.

May sound weird but we upped one of his records and I would like to know what every happened to Dean.

Post here or email me at:

Thanks.

Jonny

I thin Bob Johnson West Coast T/S racer is related to him I will find out and PM you