Bonneville Salt Flats Discussion > Bonneville General Chat

Old Bonneville Pictures

<< < (403/431) > >>

Buickguy3:
   Here's one for the roadster banger guys. Spokane 59.
  Doug  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

jo maoma:
one of my favorite cars...

N72727:
Found this photo on another forum, but no infos or copyright. It's a Ferrari 250 GT Boano. Maybe that someone can identify the owner/driver and the year?

superleggera:
Two pictures recently posted at CustomCarChronicle.com from the camera lens of Woody Barber as taken at El Mirage in 1970.

(this is one of my favorite threads on this forum and I wish people would post here more often!)

Seldom Seen Slim:
Today I got a message from Mike Bourg.  He said he and both of his boys were at SpeedWeek 2013 taking photos for Hot Rod Hotline.  HRH bought a few, published a few -- and now Mike has offered to send about 2,500 of them (yeah, twenty-five hundred!) to me to put on the site - or do whatever I/we want to do with them.  In that quantity it'd take me forever and a day to get them into our gallery (kinda slow service here in Skandia, Michigan, you understand) so Bob will get them into the gallery for us.  I mentioned to Mike that he might want to watermark 'em and give attribution to the photos and so on so that he'd have a way to reclaim some of the $$ he spent to get the photos.  I don't know whether he will - it's his choice, and I want all of the folks here to remember that photos are the property of the photographer - who gets to make the decision on whether they're available for reuse. 

Anyway -- keep an eye out for his stuff in the Gallery.  They oughta be in there within a week or two (3 DVDs have to get mailed to Bob first, then uploaded).  And I realise that these aren't specifically germane to this Old Bonneville Pictures topic, but since you all seem to enjoy looking at our vehicles -- here comes a chance to see a bunch of photos from just last year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version