Bonneville Salt Flats Discussion > Bonneville General Chat

Old Bonneville Pictures

<< < (250/431) > >>

DrofRockology:

--- Quote from: Tom Bryant on May 18, 2010, 11:07:33 AM ---Help...I want to post a 1950s picture of the Pierson Coupe that have a couple of guys pushing it. Would like to ID. I don't know how to attach the picture... Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Thanks

--- End quote ---

tom:

when you are adding a post, like the one you posed above, click on "additional options" below the message window.

click on the button next to "attach" that says "choose file" and dat's all ya gots ta do.

i know you've got a war chest full of pics, tom.

Stainless1:
Tom, when you are scanning, be sure to get them small enough to post.  Each picture needs to be less than 500K and the total of pictures in each post less than 500K. 

Good luck and let's see the collection

Seldom Seen Slim:
I'll go Stainless one farther, Tom.  If you've got a batch of photos (or even one and it's giving you fits) you're always welcome to send it to me or to Stainless or someone that will offer to help.  We'll figure out how to post it and get it in view for all to enjoy.  We've got "alternative" methods available.  Hi to Margaret.

jdincau:

--- Quote from: DrofRockology on May 16, 2010, 10:55:33 AM ---
so, i have to wonder if this is an early shot of the car in development.

not just the shape, sans stab, but the number (990d) is awfully close, too.

and where would this have been taken even if it isn't bob?

--- End quote ---

I think #990 is the car that was named "the original goldenrod" an old timer that was resurrected and ran again in the 90's

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293364

Tom Bryant:
Thanks to all for the help. Let's see if it works...IDs needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version