Author Topic: Rookie Briefing/Registration.  (Read 2600 times)

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
Rookie Briefing/Registration.
« on: November 22, 2008, 01:52:59 PM »
Hi Guys my Son and future Daughter in Law to be have Decided to get married the day before it all kicks off next year as in the 7th of August which means I wont be able to be there until the 8th at earliest as I have to travel from the U.K. I think that means I will miss the Rookie Briefing,Is that a major problem do I have to be there or is there a way around it!
When Does Registration start is it January the same time as Bonneville membership and how do you go about it,I had a couple of forms through in the literature from speedweek but that appeared to be for 08 Registration
Cheers OZ
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Re: Rookie Briefing/Registration.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 04:14:28 PM »
WWW.scta-bni.org  Entry forms etc will be on the web site around March of 2009. There are rookie orientations daily at Bonneville. Enjoy your trip to the salt. You can join in January. All of the information should be posted under Bonneville. :cheers:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 05:35:20 AM »
Thanks Glen
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 01:54:26 PM »
yep as Glen said... if you travel all the way from the UK (hey i made a rhyme :-) ) there will be someone who will give ya rookie o
kent

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »
Just remember in everything you do...You know where you live, we don't. Your postman may know you, we don't. Use you complete overseas address.

I've already got back many blue timing tags from overseas, address unknown. Mostly Australia and New Zealand. Anyone reading this from over there should have recieved their BLUE timing tags a few weeks ago. Don't write me about the Certs or red record tags yet. They have NOT gone out.

Good Luck..............................JD
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro