Author Topic: Chat line tonight  (Read 195626 times)

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
Re: Chat line tonight
« Reply #390 on: May 19, 2010, 03:48:18 PM »
Thanks everyone.. :-D

When were at Elmo I forget who asked where my girlfriend Michelle was, without a moment think I turned and said I got rid of my girlfriend ......and then said I traded her for my new FiancĂ©  8-)

Hope you all spoke bad of me last night.. :cheers:

John

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #391 on: May 19, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »
Hopes are dashed!!   :-D

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #392 on: May 19, 2010, 07:29:41 PM »
Hopes are dashed!!   :-D

Lynda

Dangit Lynda I expect more from you... :wink:

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #393 on: May 19, 2010, 10:20:33 PM »
Sometimes I get my enjoyment out of disappointing people!!   :evil:

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #394 on: May 25, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »
Chat line tonight!!!!

Got lots of stuff to talk about, gripe about, be mad about, new records, old records, builds just completed, builds that are still being crunched, Ignore buttons.....venting is good!!!!   :evil:

So....the best place to do that, where there is no cuss cop, is on the chat line!!   :cheers:   :cheers:

See you there tonight!!  If not, we might even say nasty things about you!!....or not, depends on the mood!!

Lynda

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #395 on: May 25, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »
Lynda, you sound like a Rent-A-Nag for those that don't get hammered enough at home. :-D,see you tonight.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #396 on: May 25, 2010, 12:00:28 PM »
I'm not for rent....I do this for FREE!!!   :roll:   It's my chosen entertainment....and I'm good at it!!   :evil:

Lynda

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2010, 11:22:18 AM »
CHAT LINE TONIGHT!!!

Hope everyone had a safe Memorial Day!  Lots to talk about tonight....Builds....Events....Got a Problem With...Help!!  How Do I...

You know, the normal stuff that comes up when you suddenly realize it's just a little (very little) over 2 months until Speed Week and you suddenly realize you might not be as ready as you thought you were...

See You there.....SSS, you're excused!!  You always have such cool reasons for not being there, what is it this week?  :-D

Lynda

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2010, 11:33:28 AM »
Unh, how 'bout this one:

I planted the seeds in the garden yesterday and day before.  Two rows of Swiss Chard, one of Spinach, two of Carrots, two of Beets, one of Beans, and one of Peas.  Nancy gets off work at 6 tonight - should be home by 6.45.  We'll be busy harvesting the veggies - at least I should hope they're ready to pick tonight.  And once they're picked they've got to be cleaned and frozen.

I don't think we'll be able to get all of that done in time for me to be able to get to the chat line, but I'll sure try.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2010, 12:11:20 PM »
Gotta Love that man!!   :roll:   Just don't dig the carrots up, they won't be ready until next week!!   :-D

Lynda

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #400 on: June 01, 2010, 03:37:43 PM »
 :-D Lynda!  Your my Hero!
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #401 on: June 07, 2010, 09:13:42 AM »
Okay, so it's Monday not Tuesday and the Chat Line isn't until tomorrow  :?   BUT......I'm on the road again and probably won't have access to a computer, so this is my "Early Warning" System!!!   :roll:   

Remember, it is MAJOR crunch time...you guys better get busy with all that last minute stuff because the "Last Minute" is here for Maxton, getting close for El Mirage and Speed Week is ....   :-o   :-o  67 days away, minus Tech days, minus (average) of 2 days travel time....HOLY CRAP!!! You've got 60 days to get ready and head out!!!!

So, get the lead out fellas and get those builds done!!! 

See you on the salt!!!

Lynda

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »
I think Lynda has a spy lurking so the spy will rat on those missing tonights chat
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2010, 10:31:34 AM »
C/l tonight...Wooo :cheers:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #404 on: June 22, 2010, 10:14:37 AM »
Chat line Tuesday , be there or miss the latest.
 :cheers:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah