Author Topic: 2008 Speed Week Entry List  (Read 2040 times)

Offline argo19c

• New folks
2008 Speed Week Entry List
« on: August 15, 2008, 06:17:13 PM »
Hello out there. Anyone have an up to date entry list for...  2008 Speed Weeks?

Offline sabat

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: 2008 Speed Week Entry List
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 09:24:12 PM »
WEll, the phrase "up to date" is probably not what you'll see in the Pre-entry list that's on the SCRTA site -- unless they've freshened it recently.  I didn't look -- but what with all of the folks that have changed their minds and decided not ot go -- and with those that are trying to get the vehicle ready but haven't taken the time to let anyone know that they'll be here after all -- I don't think there IS an up to date list.

Nancy and I pre entered three bikes and will have only one to race.  I betcha there are lots of others that pre registered that won't have the original number of vehicles here.

I've seen a bunch of cars in town -- but haven't taken down the numbers, so I'll only list those that for sure I remember.  788 NT2, #59 - the Volk Family car, 214 - Nancy and me, Prozac and judy have a car here, Seth Hammond's toilets have arrived so I guess that means his car will be here, and so on. . .  Wayne Jesel's roadster is here, for sure -- Scott Griswold towed it from the East.  I hear the Keith and Tonya are on the way with David F.'s Camaro.  Is that enough for now?
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »
I'm in Blanding, just left Sums place, Hooleys Stude is here. We are headed out in the morning. See you Sunday.
Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Evil Tweety

• Read more on Evil Tweety
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 12:39:30 AM »
It will be interesting to see how many entries end up being there - between fuel costs to get there, the hotel fiascos and just random luck.
(As for Evil Tweety - it's been a roller coaster.  One hour I think I'm going to be racing, the next I'm not so sure.  Well be there, just not sure how competitive.)