Author Topic: happy ever after  (Read 3435 times)

Offline racergeo

happy ever after
« on: December 25, 2006, 01:53:11 AM »
Once upon a time a man who loved land speed racing bought a mega millions ticket and won. He wanted to do something for the land speed racing community with his vast new fortune. So he contacted the wisest and smartest land speed racers in the land and with the leadership of the magi Jack and sage Sumner he formed a race for the high speed motorcycles and cars of the land. And the high speed racers enthusiastically supported the race, and thousands lined the race course only a couple of hundred yards away and cheered as the happy land speed racers set record after record. And the revenue from the spectators and television coverage gave huge profits to the operators of the race, and they rewarded the racers with tow money and lodging money and race fuel money. The car guys and the motor cycle guys embraced each other with friendship and mutual respect. And there was no complaining at all in racing land over the implementation of the racing rules or racing events. And they enjoyed a long and prosperous reign. The end.

Offline }{ead$hot Zod

• http://FriedDiesel.blogspot.com
Re: happy ever after
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 07:08:13 PM »
which numbers did you play :)
1992 Dodge D250 Cummins running biodiesel and waste vegetable oil.

#284 ?/DT

"I don't do use drugs but my truck does"
->Stage III Meth injector.

http://FriedDiesel.blogspot.com

Offline Nortonist 592

• http://www.artfv.com/design/fashion/
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 08:04:11 PM »
I was buying it until I got to the bit where the roadster guys and bike guys embraced.
Get off the stove Grandad.  You're too old to be riding the range.

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 04:05:24 PM »
He said "car guys"....Roadster guys are roadster guys; the rest are "car" guys....Roadster guys will not embrace anyone..............................J.D.
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline Nortonist 592

• http://www.artfv.com/design/fashion/
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 10:00:39 PM »
Sorry.  Must have been too much Christmas cheer.  That or wishful thinking.
Get off the stove Grandad.  You're too old to be riding the range.

Offline Freud

Re: happy ever after the shirt came back
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 01:37:04 AM »
Take this for a FACT. A roadster guy gave me the shirt off of his back. Later he got it back but he paid postage both ways.
He lost reality when he handed the shirt over to me and he only came back after he sniffed an old can of nitro.

BUT.....IT DID HAPPEN.

Will this get him kicked out of the roadster group?

Happy New Year to you. I know the returned shirt fit you.

FREUD
Since '63

Super Kaz

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 08:41:48 AM »
Once upon a time a man who loved land speed racing bought a mega millions ticket and won. He wanted to do something for the land speed racing community with his vast new fortune. So he contacted the wisest and smartest land speed racers in the land and with the leadership of the magi Jack and sage Sumner he formed a race for the high speed motorcycles and cars of the land. And the high speed racers enthusiastically supported the race, and thousands lined the race course only a couple of hundred yards away and cheered as the happy land speed racers set record after record. And the revenue from the spectators and television coverage gave huge profits to the operators of the race, and they rewarded the racers with tow money and lodging money and race fuel money. The car guys and the motor cycle guys embraced each other with friendship and mutual respect. And there was no complaining at all in racing land over the implementation of the racing rules or racing events. And they enjoyed a long and prosperous reign. The end.

That was a Very Nice Story :-D! I know anything is Possible if you can Think it up.
So be careful what you ask for! :-o