Author Topic: Help required - insurance  (Read 557 times)

Offline 7707

Help required - insurance
« on: May 05, 2023, 01:43:00 AM »
Hi Everyone.

I have had my truck and trailer Insured by Mercury since 2018. No claims. They have suddenly decided they no longer want to insure it. Can anyone point me in the right direction of someone who can help?

Thanks.
Current class record holder (A/BFRMR) at 258.679mph and i?m Just trying to go fast!

Look for our Facebook page ...  Geoff Stilwell

Offline edinlr

Re: Help required - insurance
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 12:17:51 PM »
State Farm insures my Ram p/u and also includes my Ironhorse mc trailer for no additional cost assuming I am not using it for commercial purposes.  Check with whoever insures your home to get the best price.
Honda CX650 turbo, Kawasaki H2 Ninja, Kawasaki ZX750 turbo

Offline gnomenator

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 12:39:44 PM »
I am the president of a large car club here in Montana and after years of being insured by Philadelphia Ins, they notified us that we will not be renewed at the end of our policy  :x They sited 'getting out of automotive events and car clubs' as a reason. I use Travelers here in Mt and they insure almost anything I throw at them including my truck/trailer .They are the least expensive, at least in this part of the world. I think a lot of companies are pulling back on stuff  :-( good luck !

Offline 7707

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 05:10:18 PM »
Thank you. Will give them a shout.
Current class record holder (A/BFRMR) at 258.679mph and i?m Just trying to go fast!

Look for our Facebook page ...  Geoff Stilwell