Author Topic: Complete C-4 Transmission with lock up converter LSR combination  (Read 328 times)

Offline ronnieroadster

Changing combination for this season so our race and record holding combination is available. This C-4 Ford transmission is stock length its fresh and ready to run it has a manual standard three speed pattern it is not reversed. Every internal improvement possible has been done to this combination including REM polishing plus roller and needle bearings first gear is the tallest available strictly for LSR . Lockup is controlled by a solenoid triggered by a manual switch or timing system actuated by throttle position the timer is included. Transmission designed built and serviced by Dynamic Racing Converters
 Top speed so far 229MPH used in vintage X/F and XX/F engine class. I have pictures of the combination however I'm unable to attach them for some reason.
    Asking $6900.00 shipping which can be arranged if needed would be extra.
          For more info please send me a PM
                     Ronnieroadster
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 02:03:12 PM by ronnieroadster »
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"