Author Topic: Gaugeing Intrest in a Bonneville NW Reunion  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Gary Freudenberger

• New folks
Gaugeing Intrest in a Bonneville NW Reunion
« on: November 23, 2021, 02:12:22 AM »
Hello, I'm Gary Freudenberger, Freuds son. I'm curious as to how many folks out there would be interested in participating in a B'ville reunion. Same place, Shilo Inn at the Portland Airport. We would be missing one key element but I'll do my best to fill his shoes. I see this as a way to honor Freud and get a number of the fastest, coolest friends my dad had back in one room. If you weren't able to make dads service this might be a close second. If interested please let me know and I'll contact the hotel and explore the art of the possible.

Gary "Freudman" Freudenberger

Online wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
Re: Gaugeing Intrest in a Bonneville NW Reunion
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 09:19:05 AM »
Gary:

Let me know if you get this going. I am not a NW racer but just a guy that met your dad who helped me a lot during my first trip to the salt in 2011. We became friends mostly via this forum. The last few years of the NW Reunion I would sponsor a portion of the event. My intentions were to someday attend. I am happy to step up and sponsor part of the event in honor of a truly great man. Greatness being defined by the number of people your Dad had a positive influence on. Which were many. PM me when you know.

Respectfully,

Bill Reilly
ECTA    Maxton D/CGALT  Record Holder 167.522
ECTA    Maxton D/CBGALT Record Holder 166.715

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline Speed Limit 1000

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 12:26:30 PM »
That sounds like a fantastic idea. I would love to attend, I always enjoyed every second I was able to spend with your Dad. 

John
John Gowetski, red hat @ 221.183 MPH MSA Lakester, Bockscar #1000 60 ci normally aspirated w/N20

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 01:02:58 PM »
Gary, I'd like to plan on it, but I might be on medical leave and unable to get there.  Major Bummer!  But I'll at least do what I can to help out from my keyboard and website and so on  Please feel free to get in touch with me.  Best Wishes.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 08:48:19 PM »
I'd gladly attend.   :clap :cheers:
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!