Author Topic: LR Chat  (Read 2926 times)

Offline bobc

• Administrator
    • South Mt. Web Design
LR Chat
« on: November 17, 2020, 09:57:50 PM »
Yo, I was a sluggard, doing chores ( no details unless you ask..... ) but tried to butt in at about 7:50 MTime.  Was it over by then?  Did it work as usual?  BtWE needs to know!
BtWE
Web Elf

Offline Peter Jack

Re: LR Chat
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 11:12:16 PM »
I logged in for about 15 minutes and there was no activity so I shut it down. It seems to be working almost perfectly except for the fact that the sound doesn't seem to work or come through. If you want to test it and play with it a little we can go on at any time. Just let me know when works for you. I actually think we should use it more often than just Tuesday nights because it's a really good tool just to discuss something between two or more participants without any delay.

Pete

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 11:16:56 PM »
Bye the way I'm on the same time zone as you so we should be able to connect fairly easily.  :-D :-D :-D
Those types of misses seem to happen fairly frequently and I find they happen more often the older I get!  :roll: :roll:

Pete

Offline bobc

• Administrator
    • South Mt. Web Design
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 07:29:24 PM »
I logged in for about 15 minutes and there was no activity so I shut it down. It seems to be working almost perfectly except for the fact that the sound doesn't seem to work or come through. If you want to test it and play with it a little we can go on at any time. Just let me know when works for you. I actually think we should use it more often than just Tuesday nights because it's a really good tool just to discuss something between two or more participants without any delay.

Pete

Pete,
I'll shoot for Tuesday again.  Dunno about sound, I guess I could hear but not talk (no mic).
Bob
Web Elf

Offline bobc

• Administrator
    • South Mt. Web Design
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 09:33:55 PM »
Damn, I blew it again.  Sorry, Peter Jack.  Worked my ass off restoring a house (at my age, there's not a lot left)   :-D  then came home,  got dinner and checked emails, then.... it was 7:20.  Nobody there.

Sorry,
BtWE
Web Elf

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 09:39:50 PM »
We must have just missed each other. I sent you a PM. Let me know and we can do it any time. :-D :-D :-D

Pete