Author Topic: Rob Freyvogel/Carbiliner #496  (Read 39061 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Rob Freyvogel/Carbiliner #496
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2022, 11:25:36 AM »
I was recently in the Western Penn. area and thought of Rob and crew  it was hard to not drop by and say hello---but to honor the families wishes I just thought good will his way!!
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline tallguy

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2023, 12:21:16 AM »
It's been more than 3 years since Rob's crash.  Does anyone here have any fairly recent info about his recovery?

Thanks in advance.  I don't want to burden/bother him or his family, but would certainly welcome some good news from a
reliable source.

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2023, 05:40:37 PM »
It's been more than 3 years since Rob's crash.  Does anyone here have any fairly recent info about his recovery?

Thanks in advance.  I don't want to burden/bother him or his family, but would certainly welcome some good news from a
reliable source.
I created this little video in honor of Rob and his team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K40z8g4MQmo
Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

Offline desotoman

« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2023, 01:48:43 PM »
Thanks Neil.

Maybe someone who has their phone number could call Sue and ask how Rob is doing and that we are thinking of them. Just a thought.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2023, 03:00:17 AM »
I expect to get and up date the Mgr of Carbonite is going to be in AZ on business I am suppose to meet him for lunch.
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

Offline desotoman

« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2023, 03:19:26 PM »
Sounds good. Thanks Sparky.

Tom G.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2023, 05:08:37 AM »
Andy Hinson is in town for some sort of convention and I picked him up at the airport the other night and I asked about Rob.  He told me that there were several life changes in the Freyvogel family.   jobs, graduations, ect etc  LIFE STUFF!

Andy felt sure there would be and update on Facebook fairly soon,. 

I am sorry this post doesn't have any details but I for sure wish to honor the family's wish to post change updates as they choose.

Offline desotoman

« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2023, 10:22:34 AM »
Thanks Sparky,

I look forward to the family's post on how everyone is doing.

I appreciate you asking for us.

Tom G.

Offline desotoman

« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2023, 02:45:53 PM »
Rob,

If you happen to stop by this site today, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you are doing well.

Take care,

Tom G.

Offline tallguy

« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2023, 01:59:03 AM »
This is an open message to Rob Freyvogel.

Rob, we're hoping your recovery continues, and that you are in reasonably good spirits.  Your Carbiliner was quite inspirational
(at least as far as I'm concerned), and your generosity in sharing your project's design -- and status -- with others (including youngsters) is also appreciated.

I don't want to snoop too much, or ask too much.  But if you -- or a family member or other representative would let us know
how you're doing lately, this would be much appreciated.  Hopefully, of course, it's good news.

Best regards,
Andrew Lampenfeld

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2023, 12:39:24 PM »
This is an open message to Rob Freyvogel.

Rob, we're hoping your recovery continues, and that you are in reasonably good spirits.  Your Carbiliner was quite inspirational
(at least as far as I'm concerned), and your generosity in sharing your project's design -- and status -- with others (including youngsters) is also appreciated.

I don't want to snoop too much, or ask too much.  But if you -- or a family member or other representative would let us know
how you're doing lately, this would be much appreciated.  Hopefully, of course, it's good news.

Best regards,
Andrew Lampenfeld

https://youtu.be/MW94SGS9iJk

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2023, 12:15:21 PM »
To all land speed racers everywhere and particularly to Sue & Rob- Merry Christmas.

https://youtu.be/khQN5ylb3H0

Offline johnneilson

« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2023, 12:33:59 PM »
Thank You, we need more of this...

Happy Holidays, no, Merry Christmas to all!!

John
As Carroll Smith wrote; All Failures are Human in Origin.