Bonneville Salt Flats Discussion > SpeedWeek 2019

Motorcycle parts stolen.

(1/4) > >>

zzcruzin:
Just wondering if anyone saw anything unusual. This sucks. I feel for this team after their long trip.

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/equipment-gear-stolen-international-racers-bonneville/?fbclid=IwAR3BBWiOhxfA0382U-kCC-0ygdCCoucGX96TK3T9B5T8b_2M7RpiAPcOBds

Bookfla:
Hopefully not going to verbally get my ass kicked for saying this but I saw that box sitting there by itself for many days. We knew it was someone from overseas but did not know who and really didn't care because it wasn't any of our business. Obviously the box sitting there doesn't give anyone the right to go get in it but for the most part it did look abandoned. That was what probably caught the eye of whoever got in it. Stealing is stealing no matter how you look at it and whoever it is, they should be prosecuted and barred from any event on the salt.

jimwebb:
Disgusting, and frankly unheard of in my time on the salt. We always lock stuff up, but I've never worried about it before. I hope the rotten bastiges are caught and prosecuted.

ggl205:
A quote from Johnny Dangerously. I love it, Jim.

racefanwfo:
Hope they catch the thieving basterds and cut there nuts off. When did land speed louise become a legendary land speed racer. Thats what the hot rod article said.  didn't she get thrown off the salt for being stupid at this years speed week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version