Swedish "Ice Speed Racing" > Landracing.SE

Speedweekend on Ice 2018

(1/5) > >>

Ellwood:
Its soon time for next years Speedweekend on Ice. The date is 23-24 February 2018

We are all looking forward to it.

Tom Liberatore:
It's getting closer! Do you know if they will have separate course for sled type vehicles? Last year it seemed like they had a hard time with all the ruts made by spiked tires and horsepower.

Ellwood:
if we are lucky , the bikes and sleds get their own track.

last year a big crack opened in that special track, so everyone had to drive on the same one. luckily my rocket sled burnt through the pipe , so i didnt get a run- i would probably have killed myself in those ruts otherwise.

Ellwood:
we have good ice here now. had a heavy snow storm last week, so Glenn and company are battling to build new tracks. the weather forecast looks good for us anyway- no more snow, and nice and cold.

kiwi belly tank:

--- Quote from: Ellwood on January 15, 2018, 01:27:08 AM ---if we are lucky , the bikes and sleds get their own track.

last year a big crack opened in that special track, so everyone had to drive on the same one. luckily my rocket sled burnt through the pipe , so i didnt get a run- i would probably have killed myself in those ruts otherwise.

--- End quote ---
Did you go to double skeg ski's this year?
  Sid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version