Author Topic: who are they  (Read 10080 times)

racin jason

who are they
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 06:24:49 PM »
the first woman with a time slip over 200mph was susan robertson. susan also was the first woman to run over 200 in the measured mile as well as the first women to set a bonneville record over 200mph.
danno's friend ricky ran well in 2004 in bonneville but didnt carry 200mph through the mile. bryan hildebrand's rider amber went 180plus in texas. there was another girl from florida as well but her name escapes me. congrats to all.

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
who are they
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 06:27:59 PM »
Quote from: racin jason
the first woman with a time slip over 200mph was susan robertson. susan also was the first woman to run over 200 in the measured mile as well as the first women to set a bonneville record over 200mph.
danno's friend ricky ran well in 2004 in bonneville but didnt carry 200mph through the mile. bryan hildebrand's rider amber went 180plus in texas. there was another girl from florida as well but her name escapes me. congrats to all.

Bingo, well said Jason, at the end of the day Susan is the fastest and the only one to set a record over 200mph on an open wheel bike.

Oh well back to the office...

J

Offline MadDuck

who are they
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 06:35:03 PM »
Does that also mean that Susan Robertson is the First "A" license on a motorcycle??  That would be something to frame!!
Fly on RI Rocket #27

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
who are they
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 06:38:15 PM »
Quote from: MadDuck
Does that also mean that Susan Robertson is the First "A" license on a motorcycle??  That would be something to frame!!

No she is however the first woman "ON" a motorcycle to get one, and she is very attractive as well.  A sponsors dream, woman that looks good and can ride great..

landracing

who are they
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 07:43:10 PM »
Marcia Holly was first for a woman to get her A license IN a motorcycle. Don Vesco's motorcycle streamliner....

Congrats to Susan for the first woman over 200 ON a siton bike...

Jon

Offline jimmy six

who are they
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 11:42:10 PM »
IN-ON picky picky... That's like saying all the women over 300 in streamliners and lakesters don't count as much if they were in an open cockpit.................jeeeeeesh
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
WHAT NOW MOM ?
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 12:31:18 AM »
Quote from: jimmy six
IN-ON picky picky... That's like saying all the women over 300 in streamliners and lakesters don't count as much if they were in an open cockpit.................jeeeeeesh

Marcia is old enough to be their mother.
They couldn't know why she was in the liner and how fast she went on an open bike or John's old car.
Tell me again how many women finished the Baja race on a bike.
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Super Kaz

who are they
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 01:15:19 AM »
just wait until you see the race bike! racetech is doing the computrac and traction mods as we speak. :D  the hack rides well. tested at 175 yesterday.

Did you ever find her  Laptop? If I'd known all those Bike were Yours Jason :wink: ! I Guess I'm Not Cute enough,but she sure is! :(

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
GATOR COUNTRY
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 01:25:06 AM »
Is Moroso the track with the moat all around it ?
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."

Super Kaz

Re: GATOR COUNTRY
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 01:34:12 AM »
Quote from: JackD
Is Moroso the track with the moat all around it ?

I'm Not sure I've had brakes at that track :wink: I know Gainsville has a Lake at the end of the trees according to George Bryce :shock: !I Guess they found THE driver in the Bottom"still strapped in his car" when he didn't return home that night :cry: !
I have found the Bonneville Moat/Lake before though :oops: .......

racin jason

who are they
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 01:45:15 AM »
keep it up kaz someone will have a ride for you. did you talk to george bryce about jim fagans pro mod harley? ricky smiths kid rode it at gainsville and smoked all the records we set in 05.

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
Moroso's GF
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 02:16:07 AM »
We were there on a Friday doing a  press day deal with the Terminal Van Lines TF bike.
She opened it up for us and then split.
I fed a whole case of frozen hot dogs to the Gators and they thought they were popsicles.
Nothing else happened that weekend for our event, but the next week the pits were over run with gators looking for another snack.
 She was a little pissed but didn't know what happened.

Super Kaz

who are they
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 02:37:17 AM »
keep it up kaz someone will have a ride for you. did you talk to george bryce about jim fagans pro mod harley? ricky smiths kid rode it at gainsville and smoked all the records we set in 05.

George has a PSM Bike waiting for me I just need a few "BIG"Sponsor's to cover the Cost :shock: !
I'm doing my Best to make it back to BUB this year,and then I'm gonna get serious with the marketing and Business side of our sport :idea: . As I'm in Way To Deep Now to give up! ](*,)
I keep hearing this Little Voice telling me 250mph for 20k on a Turbo Busa :cry: It's gonna take me 10x's that at the rate I'm going!Jason do you Know any Good Harley Racing Crew Chief's available for the BUB Event? :?:

landracing

who are they
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 02:45:43 AM »
You better make it to BUB there Kaz, I think VT Race Girl is going to take top speed for a turbo vrod leaving you in the dust... Women usually make better riders... Of course you do have the pierced nipples you would be in the same league, the women part, not the rider part...  VT Race Girl 206 mph... Kaz 187 mph (or a no show, cause VT Race Girl has better chance)...

She's easier on the eyes too.... Of course you could put Martha on the bike and then we will have a race...

Jon

Super Kaz

who are they
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 06:51:35 PM »
Quote from: landracing
You better make it to BUB there Kaz, I think VT Race Girl is going to take top speed for a turbo vrod leaving you in the dust... Women usually make better riders... Of course you do have the pierced nipples you would be in the same league, the women part, not the rider part...  VT Race Girl 206 mph... Kaz 187 mph (or a no show, cause VT Race Girl has better chance)...

She's easier on the eyes too.... Of course you could put Martha on the bike and then we will have a race...

Jon

Jon,
Please put down the Crack Pipe it's effecting your Mind :roll: ! If I do in fact get my Bike Finished up in Time, she"VT" Won't have a Chance :wink: !On the other hand Martha does want to start Racing though so watch out! #-o