Author Topic: Help !  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Chevazon

• New folks
Help !
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:10:40 AM »
Hi guys - I am Dave Young a car/bike enthusiast from the UK and going to Speedweek  for a couple of days as it is on my bucket list. My problem is I was going to attend with my wife Carole and we had booked some accommodation in Wells but she has had to return to the UK as her mother has suffered a sever stroke so leaving me alone. I am currently in Orlando and will be flying over soon. If any of you guys has a spare room in Wendover or a bunk somewhere I would love to help out for a couple of days. I will of course pay for my accommodation and cancel my room in Wells.
This visit is a once in a lifetime for me and if anyone can help out that would be great.
I am a Blue Knight and a good guy !

Offline lsrjunkie

Re: Help !
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:14:45 AM »
I don't have a room, but I've got a big tent that I will be staying in at the bend. You are more than welcome to join me. I'll be getting into Wendover on the 9th. Let me know if you're interested.
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson

Offline Chevazon

• New folks
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 07:29:47 PM »
That may be of help as I may be able to borrow some camping gar from a friend in San Jose. I will bear this in mind.

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 11:09:26 AM »
What days?  We may have one starting Sunday nite...
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Chevazon

• New folks
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 11:15:43 PM »
The days I need to stay are the 8th, 9th and 10th.

Offline Gman

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 11:18:50 PM »
Racing doesn't even start until the afternoon of the 10th
It's time to stop reading about history and start creating it

Offline Chevazon

• New folks
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 05:56:20 AM »
I know there are a couple of days of tech inspection before the runs