Author Topic: More noob questions. Suspension?  (Read 9334 times)

Offline Dan Stokes

Re: More noob questions. Suspension?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »
Pics sent in Email.  If you would like to figure out how feel free to post them.  SSS suggests hosting them on Photobucket.

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »
Dan, PM sent.

Offline lsrjunkie

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »
PM sent Dan. And thanks again!   :cheers:

Sparky, I was out at Bonneville in '09 with a good friend as spectators. We got to talking to people about high speed stability and you were one of them! You brought up scrub radius at that point and that little tid bit has been stuck in the back of my head ever since!

38 Flattie, PM with some contact info, as I am elbow deep, probably a lot deeper than that, in the parts gathering stage of this build. Thanks!

Joe
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2012, 10:08:52 PM »
WoW  I can sort of recall some of our conversation-  :? -maybe in the next day or 2 more will show up ---lol   :-P
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Dan Stokes

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2012, 10:37:01 PM »
Thanks for the photo posting info.  I'm a hard-core MAC guy so some of it won't help.  SSS says if you host them first all is OK.  I'll try that next time.

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2012, 12:35:05 AM »
I've got a MAC too that I normally use for this site and some minor things but I use my PC for my e-mail so that's how I post photos.

Pete

Offline lsrjunkie

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »
Sparky, Don't feel bad.  :-D  I can barely remember conversations I had a week ago! You were just the first person I ever heard talk about scrub radius so it stuck with me.
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson