Author Topic: Proposed EMP Changes for 2012  (Read 12284 times)

Offline grumm441

• HK 327
Re: Proposed EMP Changes for 2012
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
Nathan --

You gotta realize that there are a few "real" sidecars running -- they're not all just wheel on a sticks.

Stan

And I always look forward to seeing who will be riding Kenny Lyons sidecar :-D
G
Chief Motorcycle Steward Dry Lakes Racers Australia Inc
Spirit of Sunshine Bellytank Lakester
https://www.dlra.org.au/rulebook.htm

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 08:47:00 PM »
Nathan --

You gotta realize that there are a few "real" sidecars running -- they're not all just wheel on a sticks.

Stan

And I always look forward to seeing who will be riding Kenny Lyons sidecar :-D
G

Some poor girl that He may propose to on the way home or keep their racing gear...weirdo and a perv for sure...sick bastard!

Offline NathanStewart

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 01:18:42 PM »
That's a little harsh there John.  I know a couple of the girls that have driven (ridden?) for him and they've never had anything bad to say about him other than having a strange penchant for Honda Goldwings. 

Now back on topic, the only change to the EMP is that you must go directly to impound after qualifying for a record.  Points champ qualifications are the same as before - same body class but any engine/fuel/induction class.
El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
Nathan,

if you knew what happened firsthand you would not let him near younger ladies...rant over...

Offline NathanStewart

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 12:37:44 AM »
...some poor girl... knew what happened first hand... weirdo... perv... sick bastard...

John, you didn't happen to ride for Kenny early on in your LSR career did you?  This story about "some poor girl" isn't about you is it?

Sorry man, you walked right into that one.   :evil: :-D

Okay, that's it, no more.  I swear.

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 01:54:20 AM »
...some poor girl... knew what happened first hand... weirdo... perv... sick bastard...

John, you didn't happen to ride for Kenny early on in your LSR career did you?  This story about "some poor girl" isn't about you is it?

Nathan, I never rode for anyone besides myself and Mike A..you have no clue as to what happened with the lady racer's mentioned...or how sick and perverted he is..let's just be polite and state that you know not of what you write...

Offline bak189

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
"Wheel-on-a-stick" sidecars started running at El Mo, to get the points.....If I recall there was a "point champ" with a "sidecar" on a 125c.c. M/C.....would have been interesting to see how fast it would have gone with a passenger and/or the "option" 60kg ballast......At least my Hero, John N. had his "sidecar" on a real motorcycle and ran a outstanding 215mph+....I have no doubt with a passenger John's outfit would run well over 200mph......Oh yea, didn't John also get the point championship with his "wheel-on-a-stick"................................
See the evil thing I started back in the late 1970's........Do I feel bad....NO....
Question authority.....always

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 01:26:38 PM »
Our sidecar rig had an additional 250 pounds of ballast added plus the 200 pound rider.

Yes Bob you are evil... :cheers:

Offline jl222

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »

Nathan..Your envy and jealousy shows, anyone that rides a bike 240 mph at El Mirage is not going to call himself a girl
or let some A..hole take his gear. So what are your intensions in the above post, trying to knock  John down from Bad A.S top dog and blow yourself up?

JL222

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 01:54:24 PM »
JL,

he's just bustin my chops..I am cool with it... :cheers:

Offline NathanStewart

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 12:39:40 AM »
Nathan..Your envy and jealousy shows, anyone that rides a bike 240 mph at El Mirage is not going to call himself a girl
or let some A..hole take his gear. So what are your intensions in the above post, trying to knock  John down from Bad A.S top dog and blow yourself up?

My intention was to get you all worked up to the point where you'd post some crazy nonsense and make yourself look like a crotchety humorless old bastard.  Mission accomplished? 

I don't think my joke hurt anyone but you but now that I know that you're John's #1 fan, I'll keep the Noonan jokes to a minimum. 

Offline grumm441

• HK 327
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 04:10:48 AM »
Way to hijack a thread Gray :-D
G
Chief Motorcycle Steward Dry Lakes Racers Australia Inc
Spirit of Sunshine Bellytank Lakester
https://www.dlra.org.au/rulebook.htm

Offline Tman

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 12:59:48 PM »
If it matters Nate I laughed! :-D :cheers:

Offline jl222

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 01:22:18 PM »

My intention was to get you all worked up to the point where you'd post some crazy nonsense and make yourself look like a crotchety humorless old bastard.  Mission accomplished? 

I don't think my joke hurt anyone but you but now that I know that you're John's #1 fan, I'll keep the Noonan jokes to a minimum. 

My intensions were to remind everyone that you still think of your self as the ''ALFA OF THE SCTA'' your own words
   and your the one that should have a DNA test.

JL222

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »
Why don't you get back to EMP changes and drop the other BS. Maybe start a new thread for your petty BS. :roll:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah