Author Topic: ANOTHER NEW GUY  (Read 3074 times)

Offline OhioFatboy

ANOTHER NEW GUY
« on: February 13, 2006, 06:14:14 PM »
HEY I'M NEW TO THE BOARD BUT I'VE BEEN TO BONNEVILLE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS HELPING MY UNCLE, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A COUPLE LICENSE PASSES LAST YEAR AT SPEEDWEEK AND WHAT CAN I SAY I'M OFFICIALLY HOOKED, CANT WAIT TO RUN THIS YEAR BACK AT BONNEVILLE AND I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO RUNNING AT EL MIRAGE, HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE-LATER

Offline Bob Drury

Fat Boy
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 10:08:41 PM »
Good news F.B., more girth results in more ballast.  I know...............lol
Bob Drury

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
N W Ohio
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 08:47:14 AM »
Hey -- don't forget to visit Maxton for your in-between-the-salt racing fixes.  It's only a long days' ride from N W Ohio to Maxton -- we've passed through Toledo on the way to ECTA events for years -- we oughta know.  And Guy Caputo's in Toledo - he can be a local source of racing lies (ooops, I mean true experiences) to help you get hooked even more seriously.  And if you start going to Maxton this spring you can be in shape for the September bike event there, too.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter this sport!

PS  Welcome.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
ANOTHER NEW GUY
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 03:22:26 PM »
slim just pick my nephew up in toledo on your way down and let him ride your bike
kr

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
New guy talk
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 04:13:11 PM »
Kent, we could pick up someone -- but we will be in the car and won't have the bikes with us for this first event.  And we'll be taking the scenic route home -- find Maxton on a map, then find Marquette, and then figure out how to get from one to the other by way of Scranton, PA.  He might get a little testy at riding for an extra day.  And we listen to talking books -- what does he like?

I could just ask Guy to fetch him -- that'd teach your nephew a lesson!
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline OhioFatboy

ANOTHER NEW GUY
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 05:52:50 PM »
hey i'd love to tag along as long as i'm not riding in the backseat of a roller skate........ as for the listening to books i could deal with that as long as i had lots and lots of beer hahaha, unfortunatly work wont let me go anywhere until july, oh well i guess you gotta work all winter to play all summer, hey Slim who's guy and what lesson would i learn from him? talk to ya later