Author Topic: Danny Thompson Motorsports Mission 500mph M/T Streamliner  (Read 13862 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Danny Thompson Motorsports Mission 500mph M/T Streamliner
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 11:29:40 PM »
BLOW BIRD---will you pls stand in front of a full length mirror when you address the subject of being PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Blown Alcohol 57tbird

Re: Danny Thompson Motorsports Mission 500mph M/T Streamliner
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 01:24:00 AM »
I doubt that DT will be using the Ford Cammer engines, when I talked to him at the Salt last year he said he was looking for a sponser and if it happen to be a car company he would probably use what they built otherwise he was thinking about going with late model Hemi engines. If he has found some money and the amount he feels he needs to do a real effort Danny could certainly be a contender. Good guy and he knows it won't be easy.

Rex

The best power

A pair of Boss 526-675ci Hemi engines with aluminum AR blocks stroker engines with the new Jon Kaase Boss heads. You can make a lot of power with them and still be Ford powered like Mickey built it to be. The Cammers are so high priced and rare there more of a collectors item now days
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 01:25:46 AM by Blown Alcohol 57tbird »