Author Topic: Questions About Events  (Read 5419 times)

Offline Carl Johansson

Re: Questions About Events
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 04:36:22 PM »
QUOTE: "Newbie"

Carl, another recruit?

MAXX2RACING

8-) 8-) 8-)

yup -  looks like one to me!!!   see ya 0509
Carl Johansson
 Auberry Ca

Offline dc original

• New folks
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 11:20:13 AM »
Thanks for the info. everyone.  I've ordered the SCTA book and will take a look at the AMA and BUB Run Whatcha Run rules.  So now for the good stuff...How do you go fast on the salt!  Any general pointers for beginners on running well (or maybe just running at all) your first time out?    
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:08:38 PM by dc original »

Offline Evil Tweety

• Read more on Evil Tweety
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 01:25:09 PM »
Thanks for the info. everyone.  I've ordered the SCTA book and will take a look at the AMA and BUB Run Whatcha Run rules.  So now for the good stuff...How do you go fast on the salt!  Any general pointers for beginners on running well (or maybe just running at all) your first time out?     

My 2 bits . . . just plan on having fun.  (They tell you several times "Be safe, have fun, go fast - in that order.")

It takes a while to get the feel for everything, so keep reading here and once you are out there be as social as you can.  There is a lot of collective knowledge out there.

Offline dc original

• New folks
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »

My 2 bits . . . just plan on having fun.  (They tell you several times "Be safe, have fun, go fast - in that order.")

It takes a while to get the feel for everything, so keep reading here and once you are out there be as social as you can.  There is a lot of collective knowledge out there.

Oh we do.  And like I said earlier that is indeed our main objective - to just experience it.  But still would like to hear some general ideas/thoughts over the next several months to maybe help us over the curve a little...