Author Topic: WOS vs AMO  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
WOS vs AMO
« on: September 11, 2007, 02:21:35 PM »
After reading Jon's WOS report and seeing how many times he was kicked while down sure makes one wonder. There are some things that just don't go well regardless of what you do. It still hurts when you give it 110% and the crap is always hitting the fan when it's aimed at you.

Jon won't give up, just try harder and hopefully he can make the world finals at the end of the month. In the mean  time we can enjoy what he writes and wish we were there as well. :-D
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Dave Haller

Re: WOS vs AMO
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 04:41:33 PM »
Holly Cow Jon,
I thought I ran into gremlins but yours sound like they're not only taking the cake but eating it too!!!!!
I don't feel so bad about my gremlins and lack of seat time at Speedweek after reading all that. I sure hope you get it working soon, and continue to go on to set many more records in your class trouble free. Seems like quite a few competitors experience similar problems from year to year, just not quite as many as you have been experiencing.
Good luck and keep on keeping on,
Dave Haller #93

Offline Harold Bettes

• Firebase High Country
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 05:08:59 PM »
Say WOW Jon boy! :-o

After reading your comments I have come to the conclusion that you certainly DO NOT want to stand in an open area with any kind of antenna near you. Don't even consider playing golf! Get ready to flatten out in the blink of the eye. IF you hear sizzling, duck! :evil:

Seriously :roll: I do hope that enough of the gremlins have traipsed through your stuff that you are done with them for a long time to come. :wink:

The best to you and everyone else that is on the salt right now.  :-D

Regards to All,
HB2 :-)
If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

As iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another.

Offline mtkawboy

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »
Commonly know as a full blown "shit cycle" in Montana. Problem is you dont know if youre at the beginning, middle or end of it

Offline Freud

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 08:29:15 PM »
Well, he never blows up when he is writing. I am looking forward to the excellent reports that he provides from each event.
GO FER IT, Jon
Just keep Stainless away from the laptop.
FREUD
Since '63