Author Topic: Nissan 240SX: Current H/PS Record Holder  (Read 628 times)

Offline hybrid DET

• New folks
Nissan 240SX: Current H/PS Record Holder
« on: April 25, 2022, 10:24:10 PM »
If you have a dream of setting land speed records and joining the 200 MPH club, then this is your fastest way from point A to B so to speak.  Up for sale is the current H/PS El Mirage and Bonneville record holding car.  The current records this car holds are 165.5 at El Mirage and 184.1 MPH at Bonneville.  These records were set with the engine producing a fraction of the 600 wheel horsepower it produces.  It is easily capable of running well over 200 MPH.  I had plans to go back and bump the record again but now have my sights set on another project.  I?d like to see this car go to someone who has the energy and passion to set a record over 200 MPH. 

This sale will include everything needed to run the car, including a freshly built (0 miles) ?SR15VET 20V? engine, which is a destroked 1.5 liter, turbocharged, and variable valve lift configuration.  Currently, the car sits with powertrain removed.  This was done so the engine could be rebuilt.  It just a few hours from running again. 

No expense was spared in the development of this car.  Additionally, it was built by a legitimate team of skilled, talented, and experienced fabricators, engineers, and chassis and engine builders.  See the photos for a complete parts list.  For more details, the build story can be found at the following link https://motoiq.com/category/projects/nissan/240sx-land-speed-racer/   

$20K, serious inquires only.

Email Chuck@Motoiqdotcom
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:26:56 PM by hybrid DET »