Author Topic: Sumner's lakester  (Read 8719 times)

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
Re: Sumner's lakester
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
Sum, I wasn't bragging, if you don't come up with a turbo motor, think about my na motor. .....  Fred

Hey I know you weren't, but you do need to be congratulated and feel darn good about what you have accomplished.  About the NA motor, by the time I'm done I'll bet you will have a blown one we can use, but if not we'll go for it  :-).

........... I remember the Rev gave you a piece from their bellytank to incorporate into your build.  Curious as to where you'll be incorporating it.  They went 193 at Lake G. a few weeks ago - couldn't back it up, but Dr. G. still hold the record.

Hey thanks for filling me in, I hadn't seen the results yet.  Yep I got a piece of their tank when he was at the house and plan on sending them a piece or taking it hopefully next year when I cut my tanks up.  Where I'm going to use theirs is a good question, but you can be sure that I will.  I'm sure I'll find a place that it will fit right into  :-).

Hi Harv, you did really good last year and I'm real proud of you.  Sorry I got talking around the corner and we didn't get to visit more.  Tell Mary Jane hi from Ruth and I.

Thanks again guys for thinking of us and I'll be more active again in the future,

Sum and Ruth

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
Re: Sumner's lakester
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 04:32:05 PM »
Thank you Sir for the kind words!! No plans to go blown, too much $$ and totally out of my range of experience. More to do NA. :wink: :-D

Fred
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing