Author Topic: Log in ya lurkers..  (Read 3016 times)

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« on: June 05, 2005, 10:17:27 PM »
Lots of guests that are on here right now..log in and introduce yourselves.. :D

LittleLiner

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 10:32:28 PM »
Ok John (Noonan) I logged in. . .This is Art (LittleLiner) from Pennsylvania.  First time I've viewed the new board.  So far so good.  

Although . . . I remember the old BB showed who was logged in.  I can't find that in the new format.  Jon (Amo), you out there?

Also the date/time of posts looks alittle off.  Might be set to Iceland standard time plus or minus.  

Later,  Art

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 12:14:47 AM »
Quote from: LittleLiner
Ok John (Noonan) I logged in. . .This is Art (LittleLiner) from Pennsylvania.  First time I've viewed the new board.  So far so good.  

Although . . . I remember the old BB showed who was logged in.  I can't find that in the new format.  Jon (Amo), you out there?

Also the date/time of posts looks alittle off.  Might be set to Iceland standard time plus or minus.  

Later,  Art

Welcome to the new board little liner..the new style is easier to post to and is very user friendly..

Offline TouringComet

• Max Lambky's Vincent powered streamliner
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 12:54:14 AM »
Quote from: LittleLiner

Click on the Profile link, and set your timezone.  The default is Greenwich.

ukracer

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 01:07:44 PM »
OK, a long time lurker logging on, I live in the UK (you know... where the rain is!) I'm a composites engineer and I'm slowly collecting info/parts etc.. towards a liner build, a long time dream. :)

Offline TheRipler

• http://www.landsharksti.com/
N
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 05:08:47 AM »
Hello,

I've done some reading and searching on this board, and this seems to be the most likely spot for my first post. :)

I've run in the Street Import classes at the last 4 Texas Mile events. All I can say is, "The LSR participants I have met there have been my kind of people.", and "It's been a real learning experience." This is different than any kind of racing I have previously been exposed to, and I am intrigued. I have an interest in continuing at Maxton with the standing mile, and I will not rule out a flying mile in my future.

...but all I have are questions right now. :)

Scott.
Professor Weinburger sighed, knowing that without the alien mother to care for the last surviving egg of her once-proud species, the egg would surely die; still, he thought, greasing the fry-pan, it certainly was going to be an interesting breakfast.

Offline John Noonan

Re: N
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 09:26:58 AM »
Quote from: TheRipler
Hello,

I've done some reading and searching on this board, and this seems to be the most likely spot for my first post. :)

I've run in the Street Import classes at the last 4 Texas Mile events. All I can say is, "The LSR participants I have met there have been my kind of people.", and "It's been a real learning experience." This is different than any kind of racing I have previously been exposed to, and I am intrigued. I have an interest in continuing at Maxton with the standing mile, and I will not rule out a flying mile in my future.

...but all I have are questions right now. :)

Scott.

Welcome Ripler..

Great site and great people.. :D