Author Topic: Pork Pie is really going to be happy very soon  (Read 6865 times)

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
Re: Pork Pie is really going to be happy very soon
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 11:38:18 AM »
PORK PIE  Take it to impound    congrats my friend :cheers:

Glen, you should sell that as a voicemail app!  :-D

:cheers:
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 05:47:00 PM »
Sparky....a shot with the crazy German under a famous Red Hat....

here, with Heinz Herz...son of Wilhelm Herz....Wilhelm was the first who rode a bike faster than 200 mph....and joint the 200 MPH Club in 1956....
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline Speed Limit 1000

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 06:42:53 PM »
PP it is nice to see you still have a big smile on your face to go with that red hat. :cheers:
John Gowetski, red hat @ 221.183 MPH MSA Lakester, Bockscar #1000 60 ci normally aspirated w/N20

Offline Dan Stokes

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »
Mr. Pie -
CONGRATS!  See you in Impound (as usual, I'll be there).

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer

Offline USFRAMONTE

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 06:30:34 PM »
Pork Pie,
You look especially handsome in that red had. Congratulations my friend. What a great fraternity of
land speed racers we belong to.  Stainless and the boys are a great team to get hooked up with. I hope the petrol heads in Germany appreciate what the red hat means....we sure do!  Wear it with
pride. We are all very happy for you and glad to count you as a friend.
Monte.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 08:51:25 PM »
 :cheers:
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 05:41:30 AM »
Pork Pie,
You look especially handsome in that red had. Congratulations my friend. What a great fraternity of
land speed racers we belong to.  Stainless and the boys are a great team to get hooked up with. I hope the petrol heads in Germany appreciate what the red hat means....we sure do!  Wear it with
pride. We are all very happy for you and glad to count you as a friend.
Monte.

Monte,

I have no idea what the petrol heads knows about the meaning of this Red Hat......

and also I have no idea if the speed "checker" would like my Bonneville license if I had speeding...don't worry I always to try to stay inside the speedlimit.....

but maybe you remember the story I told on landsend during the WoS.....about the sheriff who picked me up at the interstate outside of Bendover...a Bonneville license is something worth....incredible....

...maybe one day you will get the chance to send me down the course...we never know

all the best to all my friends from the USFRA

Pork Pie
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline TwinSpin

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 06:08:17 PM »
Pork Pie - -

Congratulations on your Red Hat.

Rizzy and I were there at Speed Week to help you celebrate your 199 mph record. Wish we could have been at WoS to see you go over 200, but we can continue your celebration right here on this Forum. Now, I'm even sorry I even mentioned that old 199 record.

Plus, thanks to Stainless, Johnboy and crew to help you get that hat.

ENJOY,

Bill and Rizzy

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 05:47:17 AM »
Pork Pie - -

Congratulations on your Red Hat.

Rizzy and I were there at Speed Week to help you celebrate your 199 mph record. Wish we could have been at WoS to see you go over 200, but we can continue your celebration right here on this Forum. Now, I'm even sorry I even mentioned that old 199 record.

Plus, thanks to Stainless, Johnboy and crew to help you get that hat.

ENJOY,

Bill and Rizzy

Bill & Rizzy,

you done me a great surprise at the Speedweek....wished we could celebrate longer....and the 199 record, no problem that it was not the Red Hat, important was that the Bockscar team had the

record in the pocket....and the 199 record is maybe for me more "important" than the 202....just for....that this was MY FIRST RECORD at the salt....like the Red Hat record you make it only ONCE in your lifetime...

I set the 202.8 mph Red Hat record during the World Final on the 5th October...means at the last meet of the year....Stainless and his Bockscar team had the opinion that we have to finish a job.....and we finished the job.

Looking for to see you both at the salt in August.....see me in the Bockscar pits...I will have something for you....

Pork Pie
Pork Pie