Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aerodynamics / Re: C/GALT Body Stretch??
« Last post by 71GSSDemon on Today at 10:36:18 AM »
I have been in discussions about a Charger 500 being legal.  As they say only 392 were made, but all Daytonas started as Charger 500s etc. Technically it is production on a Daytona which is a model of the Charger.  It shouldn't be an issue as I will never be in impound. It is possible that I decide to make some other changes and just run in Timed. Thanks!
Bonneville General Chat / Re: The camera on the salt flats
« Last post by TrickyDicky on Today at 10:23:46 AM »
I can not access the camera   :x
Bonneville General Chat / Re: Doug Herbert LSR Streamliner
« Last post by tallguy on May 05, 2024, 11:22:30 PM »
I wish Doug Herbert great success and progress with his land speed car project.  But based on what I have seen so far,
I'm not going to hold my breath while waiting for the car to be completed.
Bonneville General Chat / Re: Doug Herbert LSR Streamliner
« Last post by lsrchild on May 05, 2024, 10:55:55 PM »
I cannot wait to see this monster make her debut. its an honor to have a legend in the LSR SoCal club with me
Let's Pray that this doesn't happen again. my guys and i had our rookie year delayed because of the rain last year. we've now hit the point where the R word doesn't get said until the end of september
World of Speed-specific stuff / Re: World of Speed 2024
« Last post by lsrchild on May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 PM »
my boys and I are beyond excited for this year. this will be our first proper season running T&T, speedweek, WOS, and the november elmo meet if all goes well.
Aerodynamics / Re: C/GALT Body Stretch??
« Last post by lsrchild on May 05, 2024, 10:06:32 PM »
Want the cheapest 300 h.p. you will ever buy?? Call Janek  and order a Daytona nose and wing.

Thanks  Not sure about 300hp, but maybe 150hp.   I have spoke to Grant about wings and noses.  I would like to not do that as there are already several wing cars out there.  No c500 cars.  I will if I need to, I have the flush back window is done  already and that is the hard part.

speaking from experience, I would double check the rulebook to determine if the rules for the class you are trying to build into allow for a flush mounted back window. unless this is a time only build, in which case my point is moot. i can't wait to see your monster on the flats!

LSRchild
Bonneville General Chat / Re: The camera on the salt flats
« Last post by Stainless1 on May 05, 2024, 04:40:39 PM »
yep my movie link moved to
https://horel.chpc.utah.edu/data/station_cameras/bflat_cam/bflat_cam_yesterday.mp4
lots of activity there after dark last night
THE place for (what you think is) funny stuff. / Re: Blonde joke
« Last post by floydjer on May 05, 2024, 03:42:36 PM »
Should have included philosophy and called it "From Sartre to Finnish" 1drink
LSR General Chat / ACK Attack body mould
« Last post by ack on May 05, 2024, 02:57:00 PM »
After 41 years Kent Riches is closing Airtech. He has the body mould for the ACK Attack streamliner. I would be happy to give it to anyone who might have a use for it. You can contact me or Kent at Airtech.

mikea@ackavionics.com

Kent 760 598-33666
harleydude200369@yahoo.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10